Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who do you think is goin to win?

Personally I want Jones to win. But Ruiz is alot bigger, hits very hard. He did drop Holyfield in there last fight. I don't know if Jones can take hit because he hardly gets hit.

It will be very interesting. Hopefully Jones can take Ruiz in the later rounds and hopefully get a decision. I don't think Jones have enough punching power to knock out Ruiz. Who knows. It should be a better fight than tyson and the rhino.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
i do like jones alot..but i kinda wanna him to lose ..it would be a great upset..underdog ruiz..

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
I know its tough to call w/ the undercards, but any idea when the fight will be on? I work untill 11PM eastern standard time, and get home around 11:20PM, I am hoping the fight will not have started by then. I too am rooting for Jones, big step up to the heavyweight division, I honestly think he will be too fast for Ruiz, there is no heavyweight ever in my opinion that has seen the speed that Jones possesses. Then again, Ruiz might get lucky and land a devasting blow, should be a good fight either way.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
That fight freegin ruled!!! Jones took him to school! I dont know if he could stand up to any other heavyweights though!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Im guessing Jones won

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a dominant fight and I was suprised that jones actually took Ruiz's hits. Jones just outclassed him. He was just to fast, a great counter puncher and has power. I'm glad Jones won, also I won $200 so it was a good night.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Jones JR freakin rules. I love his showin off he always does. It's cool to see the other fighter getting upset and then comes the hook! POW! BING! BOOM!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
this fight sucked a$$ .boring..ruiz sucked..as they commentors said just cuase you have a belt doesn't make you a champion...what was funnier was when george foreman said he can beat lewis..ahahahaha.never.

·
Registered
61 Posts
he is the best fighter pound for pound. You watch him he is a methodical boxer, he toys with his opponents then just outlasts them and frustrates them (kinda like my fish tearing it up adn ruling the tank). He fought someone back in the day as a light heavy weight and got DSQed, casue he hit the guy when he was down. Got the rematch 5 months later and destroyed the guy in 1 round. Watch and learn, he wants to fight he will kick some serious azz. Best quote i heard bout him was from his trainer, hes a boxer not a fighter, he only fights when he needs to. He will tear Lewis up when he trains a bunch at that weight and level. Only problem is that he doesnt have a good reach, but that never stoped Insane Tyson. Lewis is a baby, When tyson had all but one title back in the day, Lewis was afraid to fight him. Lets see who he fights next!!!!!!!!!1

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
phantom45f said:
he is the best fighter pound for pound. You watch him he is a methodical boxer, he toys with his opponents then just outlasts them and frustrates them (kinda like my fish tearing it up adn ruling the tank). He fought someone back in the day as a light heavy weight and got DSQed, casue he hit the guy when he was down. Got the rematch 5 months later and destroyed the guy in 1 round. Watch and learn, he wants to fight he will kick some serious azz. Best quote i heard bout him was from his trainer, hes a boxer not a fighter, he only fights when he needs to. He will tear Lewis up when he trains a bunch at that weight and level. Only problem is that he doesnt have a good reach, but that never stoped Insane Tyson. Lewis is a baby, When tyson had all but one title back in the day, Lewis was afraid to fight him. Lets see who he fights next!!!!!!!!!1
never man..he will never fight lewis as the commentor stated during the fight he does not like taking risk..he avoids certain fighters.(hopkins).. i give it up he is pound for pounds the best but in his division..but no way can he beat lewis.he gains him in all.reach ,height,weight and he hit as a true heavyweight..and for tyson mofo is a bull compared to jones..tyson just swing crazy and hopes to land ..pure power.jones is a boxer he finds your weakness and beat you on them after the fight he spoke and he mention ruiz footwork and his stance and how he knew he could get his jab in there to hit him..two different sytle of boxing.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.