Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kids were told by their teacher to go home and come back the next day with a moral to share with the kids. Kids go back to school and Timmy was the first to answer

Timmy:I was eating breakfast this morning, and spilled my glass of milk and started to cry. My mom came, cleaned up and pour me another glass.

Teacher so whats the moral.

Timmy: dont cry spilled milk.

Teacher congratulated Timmy and asked for another volunteer,Bobby was the second to answer.

Bobby: My dad was a Marine, and he was in the Vietnam War, he told me about a time when he was in a foxhole by himself around 3 o'clock in the morning and he seen 10 "Charlie" creeping towards him. He ducked down into his foxhole and took three shots of Jim Beam, pop up and shot and killed three of them. Ducked down again took another three shots of Jim Beam, popped up and shot and killed another three bad guys. He ducked down again finished his bottle of Jim Beam, stood up and killed the rest of them.

Teacher: So what's the moral of the story?

Bobby: Dont f**k with my dad when he's drunk!

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes

A mother wakes up her two little boys and gets them ready for school. The boys are getting ready while the mom went back downstairs. The older boy looks at the younger one and says.

Older boy: Lets curse at mom today.

Younger boy: OK, what are we going to say?

Older boy: Your going to say hell, and Im going to say ass.

Younger boy: OK

So the boys finish getting ready and go downstairs. The mom asks.

Mom: What would you guys like for breakfast?

Younger boy: Hell mom, I think I'll have some Cheerios!

The mom freaks out and sends the boy back to his room beating his ass the whole way there. After a few minutes the mom comes back downstairs and asks.

Mom: And what would you like for breakfast?

Older Boy: I dont know mom, but you can bet your fat ass it aint going to be Cheerios!

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
hehe funny ones gargoyle!
here is on,

Three guys are sitting at the bus stop and they all say, you know our wifes keep saying that we dont do what they tell us to do.

So they all come up with the idea that are going to do just what they tell them to do.

****** 1 week later*********
SO how did it go?
so, the first guy goes, well i was cooking dinner for my wife and she said " You you make any moer of a mess?"
so he said, i toke the flour and poured it all over the house and then said, see look i made more of a mess.

the second guy goes, well i was working on his car, and his wife comes out and say can you make any more noise? so he goes, sure! and ge goes under his car and remvoes his exhaust system and starts the car, and revs is and revs it,and his wife runs away.

The third guy said aww guys thats nothing, mine is the best, i was geiving my wife head, and she keep moaning and then, i started with a dildo, and she said " Hey cut it out! " and god damn guys you ever seen a womens p*ssy, take a look at it!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.