Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was at a company today and there secretary's actual job title was "Director of First Impressions". It was on her business card and she also had a small plaque that said this.

What are some other good ones that you have seen or what do you consider yourself?

·
Registered
1,286 Posts
Assistant Specimen Processor II
a.k.a
Sh*t and pee handler.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Professional Full-time College Student

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
professional fabric rearrangement technicians...that's what my buds and i at old navy named ourselves a couple years back

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
any "insert name here" + engineer....everybody can call themselves an enginner....food product engineer= taco bell food server. Or maintenance technician=janitor

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
diddye said:
any "insert name here" + engineer....everybody can call themselves an enginner....food product engineer= taco bell food server. Or maintenance technician=janitor
[snapback]948908[/snapback]​
Actually, as far as i know, no one can just call themselves some sort of an engineer. In canada, there is an engineering act in every province that governs the profession of engineers, as they it is a professional designation. Many of the Professional engineering bodies are none to happy about people saying what you just said, or even microsoft and their certified engineer. I think there were actually lawsuits at some point, but i am not sure. I am graduating from a real engineering program in a month, and have heard the speech a bunch of times.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I was a lot technician at Lexus and Cadillac, not too strange, but a technician by definition is one who whose job requires training in a technical process, I WASHED CARS! I could do that when I was 3 with my dad.

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
BigChuckP said:
I was a lot technician at Lexus and Cadillac, not too strange, but a technician by definition is one who whose job requires training in a technical process, I WASHED CARS! I could do that when I was 3 with my dad.
[snapback]949586[/snapback]​
My friends has that same job title at BMW and Lexus.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts