Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
my sister is #1 best prostitute
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont understand how this guy can go on tv and spew the misinformed garbage he spouts.

the last segment i just watched was about the lost hikers on mt hood and mr know it all was bitching about how he doesnt think the rescue teams should be looking for these guys and teh state shouldnt be paying the cost for them..

this ass hat doesnt even research where the money for search and rescue comes from, hunting and fishing liscense state park fees ect.. but he seems to think the average home owning tax payer fots teh bill

then this asshat claims that heli skiers cost the govt moeny because they get lost.. WHAT A DOUCHBAG heli skis dont just get dropped off intehback country, they guide service dropps them off at the top and picks them up at the bottom..

then he tries claiming hes an out door enthusiast because he used to play hocky and teh govt should be telling people they cant go mountain climbing or back country skiing

uugghh he is such a douchbag hypocrit "fair and balanced" "the no spin zone" my ass

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
man thats not jesus..

this is jesus

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
i dont understand how this guy can go on tv and spew the misinformed garbage he spouts.

the last segment i just watched was about the lost hikers on mt hood and mr know it all was bitching about how he doesnt think the rescue teams should be looking for these guys and teh state shouldnt be paying the cost for them..

this ass hat doesnt even research where the money for search and rescue comes from, hunting and fishing liscense state park fees ect.. but he seems to think the average home owning tax payer fots teh bill

then this asshat claims that heli skiers cost the govt moeny because they get lost.. WHAT A DOUCHBAG heli skis dont just get dropped off intehback country, they guide service dropps them off at the top and picks them up at the bottom..

then he tries claiming hes an out door enthusiast because he used to play hocky and teh govt should be telling people they cant go mountain climbing or back country skiing

uugghh he is such a douchbag hypocrit "fair and balanced" "the no spin zone" my ass
Bill reilly is a piece of sh*t. I cant stand that guy.. I still dont understand why people listen to him. What makes that guy a expert in anything other then B.S. The worst part is there are people that listen to every word and then consider it the facts.

·
Registered
3,686 Posts
you guys sadistic? just change the channel. besides, all you do when you watch him is increase his ratings and make him more popular haha

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you guys sadistic? just change the channel. besides, all you do when you watch him is increase his ratings and make him more popular haha
the only way anyone increases his rating is if you have a neilsen book or ratings monitoring box.

i have neither

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
the only way anyone increases his rating is if you have a neilsen book or ratings monitoring box.

i have neither
you could use mine if you would like

·
10,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
And did anyone ever notice the giant man-crush O'Rielly has on Geraldo.
those two probably have the same make up person..

they were fighting like a married couple alst night about illegals working, geraldo was saying that illegals are teh only ones willing to do crappy jobs in the US and oriely was saying americans should do those jobs and illegals threaten our security.. i saw there both out of touch..

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
haha head line is almost:

jesus christ i ate bill oriiely, americas biggest ass hat

rofl NIssen just plain ol ROFL!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts