Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
I think it means that they would rather choose to be a jedi than a Christian. If they were a Christian the choice to be a Jedi would not excist. Any real world religion that is legitimate in the sence that it is real and historically practice as such is probably just an disposable alternative to the more attractive Jedi religion to those who had no religions affiliation before the Jedi movement began.

·
Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Shred Revolution said:
I think it means that they would rather choose to be a jedi than a Christian. If they were a Christian the choice to be a Jedi would not excist. Any real world religion that is legitimate in the sence that it is real and historically practice as such is probably just an disposable alternative to the more attractive Jedi religion to those who had no religions affiliation before the Jedi movement began.
huh?

it's a joke, people write Jedi, either because they don't care about the census, or they didn't want the government to know what religion they were! actually there probably were a couple crazies that were serious! haha!

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
I have no opinion either way, but let me ask you a serious question to all those that look at this situation and think its funny or stupid...

What makes people believeing in Jedi any different then those that believe in christianity?

Both, or should I say neither, are built on anything that can easily be proved as the truth. Both are IDEAS that must go on faith. And both can lead all that believe in them to live better lives and perhaps be better people.

I say believe in what you want, because with any faith thats all it is. A belief.

~Dj

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.