Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OMG look what I caught on the digital cam

OMG... I just watched my male JD and my female Flower have a little scrap, my Jd despite being smaller whooped her butt... take a look...

... I use to think JD's were kinda docile, this guy is coming out of the closet now, and he must have some powerful jaws, I know they are big anyhow too

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
nice pics snow

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Great pix man!!! I used to have a JD before also, who always fought with my Red Devils. Ther RD were tough, but the JD always kicked ass cause he had a bigger mouth and their teeths sometimes grows out showing.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
SnowCichlid said:
OK Innes you can take that picture and put it in the collection, how many submissions are we allowed to enter at a time?
so far we have only got one entry from Judazzz - so I guess if you send me the pics, they will be entered

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Innes said:
SnowCichlid said:
OK Innes you can take that picture and put it in the collection, how many submissions are we allowed to enter at a time?
so far we have only got one entry from Judazzz - so I guess if you send me the pics, they will be entered
right click on the image and save it to your harddrive Innes

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.