Registered
5,301 Posts
That pic and Jardini are absolutely awesome

That must be one of the most beautiful Jardini's I have ever seen

·
Photographic Genius
3,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
For anyone that may think that he has gill curl, as I've already gotten the misinformed accusation on another board, it's not gill curl. About 6 months ago we placed an emergency divider in his tank for another fish and he freaked out and cut himself up pretty bad. In the process his gill plates were ripped wide open and they're finally growing back, though scarred. When it happened we thought we were going to lose him. All the skin around his gills sloughed off then scabbed over finally to reveal what you see now. The gill covers you see now are not curling at all, but grew back thicker than before and the transparent membrane hasn't grown back fully yet. He'll most likely be scarred for life, but at least he's healthy.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
Great looking fish, looking well fed. Here is my old guy. These guys grow fast as hell

·
Registered
5,637 Posts
great looking arow..

·
tap or snap
11,911 Posts
piranhadude said:
Great looking fish, looking well fed. Here is my old guy. These guys grow fast as hell
[snapback]961101[/snapback]​
except yours isn't a jardini

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
What a show piece!!!

Despite its injuries, I have to agree with Jan: I don't think I've ever seen a more beautiful Jardini than this one

1 - 15 of 15 Posts