1,300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like Japanimation movies and here are my favourite ones :

Ninja Scroll
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Princess Mononokee
Spirited Away

Please post your favourite Japanimation movies and ones that you would recommend to other to rent/watch/buy thanks. I am going to go to future shop and pick up some DVD's so I need suggestions on what Japanimation movies to get ! thanks alot

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Do you mean japanese anime movies only? or series also?

I liked ninja scroll and ghost in a shell. Although the best anime storie lines are in series.

~Dj

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I always loved Fist of the North Star, Ninja Scroll, Ghost in the Shell, and Robotch/Macross Series. There are so many to choose from, because of the badass Japanese graphics.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
which one is that movie..man can't think of the name..but hell breaks loose on earth and starts destroying it...lots of sexual scence..

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
The only real anime I have seen is like sailor moon and dragonballz

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Shred Revolution said:
I like Japanimation movies and here are my favourite ones :

Ninja Scroll
Akira
Ghost in the Shell
Princess Mononokee
Spirited Away

Please post your favourite Japanimation movies and ones that you would recommend to other to rent/watch/buy thanks. I am going to go to future shop and pick up some DVD's so I need suggestions on what Japanimation movies to get ! thanks alot
DragonballZ (I don't care how much you bash it, I absolutely loved it up till Buu's introduction),

the Akira book series (the movie sucks ass compared to the books)

princess monoke.

I tried watching inayusha and spirited away, but god the opening scenes are so retarded I couldn't sit through them. I watched about 5 minutes of the first episode of inayusha and the first 3 minutes of spirited away, and good god I can NOT stand listening to the dialogue of little japanese anime girls talking with their mommies and daddies and grandparents.

I watched the whole LAIN series too.... eh... as a series it just seemed like every scene was either dumbfoundingly abstract, or totally irrelevant

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.