Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
broken into 01/06/05
THey broke into his truck, took his 12 inch speaker, money he had in there, wallet, and a handgun, 25 Cal. berretta and his keys, and his cellie.
We live ina small nice town, problem, theres trailor parks behind our street.
My dad doesnt lock his truck, leaves his keys in there. They ripped out his 2 Amps, and swiped everything, but they didnt take the truck, they didnt take his walle, with his credit cards in there, or his check books.
Filed a complaint to the NBPD.

Well get this...TONIGHT, Right now as I type this, the stOOpid f*ck came back.
thats right, he came BACK. My dad had to change his igniton, but ddnt change the locks on the doors. He rigged his truck, in case something happened, put some loud pipes, so when you open the door, they fell out. Sure enough, 1:30ish. he heard the pips fall, he grabs his .45
gos out the side, sees the skinny punk, tells him, ''You Wanna Die today Motherfocker?'' and Shoots at him, but doesnt intend to hit him. That Kid took off like the Road Runner.

We have an idea who it might be now....

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Gordeez said:
Pictures of what??
his truck? Better yet, the stuff they stole?...:laugh:

Cops told him if he hits anyone, hes liable.
[snapback]833251[/snapback]​
WTF I thought you lived in Texas?!?! You are talking like ur in California hahahha. Did you run out there with ur dad when you heard noise?

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Filo said:
WTF I thought you lived in Texas?!?! You are talking like ur in California hahahha. Did you run out there with ur dad when you heard noise?
[snapback]833263[/snapback]​
Naw, My dad ran out, shot at him, and by the time I got down there, that dude was half way to mexico.

About a month ago, thhis little red Ricer would come by, we live on a dead end, he would come by at like 10-11pm at night, he would come by 2-3 times a night...
Well recently, it stopped coming by, and we noticed two kids started WALKING, and the ricer stopped comnig by. Well, right now my dad drove around the area, he saw the red ricer parked...Focker lives right behind us. IMO, they were scoping out our pad.
My brother has my old system, 2 12's in Jimmy, he goes in the other garage in the back my dad had built, and plays with it. he just installed a PC in there too. So im sure they heard something, and decided they had enough scoping, and decided to do something.

Also, last night, my brother said he saw two white kids walk by, one walked fron of his jimmy, the other behind it, they had on hoodys, there face was covered

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Atlanta Braves Baby! said:
Yes that is tight that your pops went out there shooting! Sorry about is stuff getting jacked though.
[snapback]833268[/snapback]​
it wasnt anything valuable, other than his gun and knife.
his speakers, $45 at wal mart.

his amps, had them since 93, 12 years old. he was just mad that the fact someone took his gun and knife

· Registered
336 Posts
think they are just infront of your house just like smoking weed or somthing... culdesac's and dead ends are great places, so hes prolly getting away from his parents or somthing.... it sucks you got sh*t stolen... Im glad that I have the front window of my house, any sound me and my germie are up (german sheppard)

· This f*cking Guy!
8,936 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Enriqo_Suavez said:
I would have left my front door wide open with lots of valuable things sitting right there. When the f*cker comes to take a look, I'd unload the clip at his nugget.
[snapback]833451[/snapback]​

tinylilredbelly said:
think they are just infront of your house just like smoking weed or somthing... culdesac's and dead ends are great places, so hes prolly getting away from his parents or somthing.... it sucks you got sh*t stolen... Im glad that I have the front window of my house, any sound me and my germie are up (german sheppard)
[snapback]833464[/snapback]​
Naw, It was somone scoping out the pad. We have a Garage in the back of the house, My dads workshop, where he parks his Truck. His room is in the back, He has access to see what goes on from the second floor.

WorldBelow07 said:
so you guys think you know who it is?
[snapback]833467[/snapback]​
Yea...we THINK we might have a clue now

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.