Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't know if anyone here has heard his new song. I don't remember the name of it but it pretty much bashes on 50cent, dre, nas, eminem and his daughter...somehow I have the feeling that this was not a smart movie on scrawny ass ja's part

Mark

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
what's the name of the song?

only ja rule songs i ever come close to listening to are the shitty ones they play on the radio, and he doesn't diss anyone in those

eminem will have a field day on his next album tho, if its like you say :D

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't remember the name of the song, I'll have to snag the name of my friend tonight. Oh, I can't imagine what eminem is going to comeback with, here is a quote from the song, not positive if I got it exactly right but u will get the jist of it:
"you moms a crackhead, and kims a slut, so what's haley going to be when she grows up?"

he also talks a ton of sh*t bout 50, Dre, etc...
I think Ja's tiny ass has a deathwish, lol.

Mark

·
Registered
506 Posts
piranha45 said:
what's the name of the song?

only ja rule songs i ever come close to listening to are the shitty ones they play on the radio, and he doesn't diss anyone in those

eminem will have a field day on his next album tho, if its like you say :D
Hell yeah eminem's next album is gonna have to be a 4 disc album for all the sh*t he is gonna put on it

50 cent, dre, and em have a cd coming out may 20th or 23rd i can't remeber it disses all over ja rule and murda inc.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Yeah it is that new song that has the "hailmary" beat to it from the old 2pac song
It is on the new cd coming out in may also

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Ja Rule suckz he's trying to be a Gangster w/ his murder inc. and all. He's a p*ssy he's trying to make a new war, like WEST vs. East, that Deathrow started w/ Puffy.Ja wants attention and more record sells he's just a wanna be.

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Ja Rule is a lil ***, f*ck him, I just downloaded that song and listened to it, like you can take a guy, wanting to be a gangster, seriously when he's doing love songs w/ J Lo and Ashanti. And that blow on Em's daughter in his song was uncalled for, it wasn't funny nor needed. Ja Rule is an Onyx sounding wanna be, I hope he dies.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Have you guys heard the Eminem, 50 Cent and Busta RHymes. Search for it on Kazaa or something. It hard to believe but Busta Rhymes verse is the best one.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Hannibal said:
Have you guys heard the Eminem, 50 Cent and Busta RHymes. Search for it on Kazaa or something. It hard to believe but Busta Rhymes verse is the best one.
Thats the one Im talking about! That is NICE and you NEVER hear busta talk sh*t before!

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Yup its called Hail Mary. and when Busta put on that Ja Rule voice and said..."What would it be w/ out you" I laughed my ass off. reminds me of the back n forth that Ice Cube and NWA had when he left NWA, funny sh*t.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
giovanni82 said:
reminds me of the back n forth that Ice Cube and NWA had when he left NWA, funny sh*t.
no vaseline..thats was a funny ass song by ice cube...

·
Sex Kitten Lover
358 Posts
Eazy E would be hangin' from a tree.
With no vaseline, just a match and a little bit of gasoline.
Light 'em up, burn 'em up, flame on...
till that Jheri curl is gone.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
HAHAHA.. I love these Hip Hop debates.

But Ja-Rule sukkz, voice sukkz.. cant wait till Dre and Eminem do come out with some shiet to bash his ass with. And I tell ya.. its not gonna be sincere!!!

What a way to try to boost up your popularity.. and to go against top artists..

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
scarfish said:
Lucky Luciano said:
Ja wants attention and more record sells
Exactly. It will work too, even though Ja Rule has absolutely no talent whatsoever.
Yeah he does to have talent. You know like when he does that thing with his hand everytime he says "Murder Inc" ...now thats pure talent....

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.