Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
She may pick her nose, but you can tell that shes not eating it. The first 3 shots are of her picking her nose, but the last 2 shots are later in the day and not right after she picked her nose. You can tell because in the first three shots its snowing. While in the last 2 pictures its not snowing.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
She may pick her nose, but you can tell that shes not eating it. The first 3 shots are of her picking her nose, but the last 2 shots are later in the day and not right after she picked her nose. You can tell because in the first three shots its snowing. While in the last 2 pictures its not snowing.
yep

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
HAHAHA..YOU PAY TO MUCH ATTENTION....

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Very good observation. Looks more like she is just bitting her nails.

~Dj

·
Registered
879 Posts
Well actually, I think she is eating it. And by the way, that snow is FAKE so this is completely feasible. It went a little something like this,

J LO: "Hey can you guys stop dumping that snow on me? I got some fucked up sh*t in my nose!"

"Damn, that's good eatin'!"

CREW: Awwwww dude nasty!

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
o snap its eric said:
She isnt hot anymore
are u agy e? im not a big fan of j los but fine is fine i'd pick her ass with my tongue lol shes no jessica alba
or beyonce or the girls from that show girlfriends
or janet jackson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but id do her

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Aristarchus said:
janet jackson reminds me too much of micheal jackson
screw u shes fine

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts