Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

..I went back from my trip on the 1st morning with my boyfriend, the tank had the lights on because apparently no one had the 'time' or just remembered to switch them off.
so they had 24 hours of lights on.. but they were all fine. Since i had no sleep at all my bf and I switched everything off and went to bed (it was about 1pm) we woke up at 5pm and Sam was dead: only the head and the tail were left, just like dead fish in cartoons.
It kills me to think that I was sleeping when he died
he was one of the two I adopted on may, he was very big and red, was the more active of them all and he was always going bothering the other ones.
They must have planned to kill the annoying one at new year's

Poor one.. it even took me awhile to recognize him because he had grown as big as Gorbat and at first I thought he was him.. I would have preferred Frodo to die bacause you know I had seen growing bought Shagrat and Gorbat since they were small, and Sam was the badass one so... well I would have preferred no one to die.
He was All eaten

I couldn't even take him out, my bf did it for me and I was too pissed off to take pictures.

f*ck 2005

·
I HAVE THE SOUVLAKI POWER!!!!!
3,689 Posts
Sorry to hear Olympia.....

I hope your other guys be ok from now on....

·
Registered
14,961 Posts
I know exactly how you feel. Just walked into the fish room an hour or so ago and found my 10+ year old S. altuvei dead. No outward signs of why it died. So now it is a permanent resident in my collection jars.

·
This f*cking Guy!
9,415 Posts
hastatus said:
I know exactly how you feel. Just walked into the fish room an hour or so ago and found my 10+ year old S. altuvei dead. No outward signs of why it died. So now it is a permanent resident in my collection jars.
[snapback]825311[/snapback]​
Sucks for both of you guys!
Hopefully No more fatalitys for 2005

·
Registered
2,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BAMBINO said:
yeah that was probly their motive...

damn i hate when piranhas die

[snapback]826102[/snapback]​
is called "humor" you idiot ever heard of that word?

·
Serras n Snakes
3,571 Posts
Sorry to hear

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.