Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

I've found the cure for the plague

136 views 9 replies 8 participants last post by  RhomZilla 
#1 ·
When you have to go to work at 8 am after an all night bender, take one bottle of gatorade and 2 pills of Xenadrine RFA-1 (not that EFX ephedrine-free crap) and in 30 or so minutes, you'll be feeling great.

#5 ·
Actually using xenadrine on a hangover is probably one of the worst things you could do. The ECA stack (epheda, caffiene, aspirin) is a MASSIVE diurectic, so whever water you have left in you is going to be flushed which is not good. To help cure a hangover you need to get to the root of the problem which is lack of water and vitamins. So step number one is to drink water/gatorade. The next step is very crucial it help avoid the hangover. You brain rely's on B vitamins to function, so when you lose a lot of them from dehydration from alcohol your brain is not happy which is part of the reason you feel like crap. Buy a B100 complex (don't worry it's water soluable so you won't take too much) take one capsule before you drink, one while you are drinking, and one before you go to bed. This well help prevent the hangover. Also take one when you get up. It will turn you urine bright yellow, but that is normal. I worked at Vitamin World for 2yrs which is why I had the time to research this
lol

Mark

#6 ·
piranhabar said:
Sure, if it doesn't stop your heart.
Another person has fallen to the bad PR around ephedra. The reason there is bad PR with ephedra is because morons take it. A normal health male/female should experience no adverse side affects if take properly. By properly I mean by not exceeding the recommended dosage, gradually taking it and stopping it, staying hydrated, and donig it in a cycle like 2 months on 2 months off. Now why are these morons having health problems? Well for a few reasons:

1.) they go WAY over the recommended dosage
2.) they don't drink anywater
3.) they stay on it for MONTHS to a yr, whichis very bad.

After working for Vitamin World for 2yrs I've seen tons of these morons come in, no matter what you say they don't listen they just abuse the product and suffer the consequences. The price of ignorance is high

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.