Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright i came home to visit the folks (parents to the rest of you)when during the night it snowed 9 f*cking inches......what this sucks it was 4 deg. this morning and im here till tomorrow. This sucks i hate the cold

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
no sh*t dude this sucks i cant ride home till it clears up at least some (rode my bike up to visit) its pure ice everywhere but at least its kinda starting to melt off.

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
no sh*t dude this sucks i cant ride home till it clears up at least some (rode my bike up to visit) its pure ice everywhere but at least its kinda starting to melt off.
sh*t man I woke up to over a foot of snow this morning!!!! 2 degrees out and a 35 mile an hour wind advisory-That dropped the temp down to around the -15 degree mark!!!

But I bet people have to be going nuts in Az-You probably couldn't even pay me to drive on them roads right now-I hate newbies to the snow scene!!!! They never know how to drive in this sh*t!!!! Hope it clears up for ya soon though man!!! It's gotta be killing you guys down there

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
Haha sucks cause you guys prob don't even have snow trucks.. I'm no stranger to snow.. but my friend moved to virginia beach and they got 3" of snow and cancelled school! hahaha.. ooh geeze..

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i was raised in a town called snowflake az (no pun intended on the name thats just what its called) well thats at 6000 ft so i kinda know how to drive on the snow but people here are a death wish to drive with them on the same road. ive seen some stupid moves by people driving around town the cops are constantly going around because people are skidding off the roads.

·
Registered
400 Posts
alright i came home to visit the folks (parents to the rest of you)when during the night it snowed 9 f*cking inches......what this sucks it was 4 deg. this morning and im here till tomorrow. This sucks i hate the cold
4 degree's= cold

[/quote]

lol is this 4 degree's fahrenheit (.F) or celsius (.C)? I suppose if its fahrenheit (.F) then i suppose it is quite cold (sorry dont know conversion rates). When i went to Finnland, Helsinki on my cousins bands tour it was - 8° C and that was cold enough!

·
Registered
19,246 Posts
4 degree's= cold

[/quote]

lol is this 4 degree's fahrenheit (.F) or celsius (.C)? I suppose if its fahrenheit (.F) then i suppose it is quite cold (sorry dont know conversion rates). When i went to Finnland, Helsinki on my cousins bands tour it was - 8° C and that was cold enough!
[/quote]

Yep farhenhiet(sp) not celcius or whatever it is!!!

Made it home yet stich

·
Registered
400 Posts
nope i believe that both my spellings for fahrenheit and celsius are correct (even looked it up). I live in the UK so i dont know if us folks spell it differently to you guys...

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
no im still sittin around on my ass doing nothing tried to ride my bike around just to see what it was like. Bad idea i got about a block almost slipped and ate sh*t so i came back I really dont want to stuck here tomorrow also

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Last time I went to snowflake was in a prelude with no ac and it was hotter than a witches t!ts in a brass bra in the middle of july.

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
ya i was raised in a town called snowflake az (no pun intended on the name thats just what its called) well thats at 6000 ft so i kinda know how to drive on the snow but people here are a death wish to drive with them on the same road. ive seen some stupid moves by people driving around town the cops are constantly going around because people are skidding off the roads.
Damn I bet odds are better for alien abduction then snow over there.hehe.

·
Banned
9,412 Posts
i thought arizona was hot...like...a state which is completely made up by desert. not to mention, bordering mexico....how the hell does it snow in arizona?

·
8,405 Posts
sh*t man I woke up to over a foot of snow this morning!!!! 2 degrees out and a 35 mile an hour wind advisory-That dropped the temp down to around the -15 degree mark!!!

But I bet people have to be going nuts in Az-You probably couldn't even pay me to drive on them roads right now-I hate newbies to the snow scene!!!! They never know how to drive in this sh*t!!!! Hope it clears up for ya soon though man!!! It's gotta be killing you guys down there

[/quote]

I hear ya there...

In NYC most of the cab drivers are from HOT climates and have never driven in snow.

IMO they are a huge threat to safety in NYC when it snows...

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
i thought arizona was hot...like...a state which is completely made up by desert. not to mention, bordering mexico....how the hell does it snow in arizona?
It is both we have sand dunes and forest within 30 minutes of each other here. we even have a few ski resorts like sunrise which is on the res and one on mount lemmon, maybe more but those are the only ones that I know of.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
snowbowl to dude arizona is portraid as a big desert where it does get hot as sh*t then you go to flagstaff thats 7000 ft and it get cold as sh*t. i think they set a record last year for them it was like -12

1 - 19 of 19 Posts