Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
give me some suggestions about what i should do.

p.s. im 39

·
These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Alan u cant go wrong with a night out in Newcastle realy good i aint just saying that cos im from here plus aswell u can have a tour of a proper stadium :rasp:
i spent a night there a couple of years ago curtousy of Myson in Gateshead.i went to a pub by the river where the birds all wore bikinis behind the bar and had a rodeo horse thingy & also a pub with women in bikinis standing around selling lager.the nearest i get to that here is the dirty old scrubber down my pub with her knockers hanging out cos shes to fat for her jumper!

·
Registered
658 Posts
Alan u cant go wrong with a night out in Newcastle realy good i aint just saying that cos im from here plus aswell u can have a tour of a proper stadium :rasp:
i spent a night there a couple of years ago curtousy of Myson in Gateshead.i went to a pub by the river where the birds all wore bikinis behind the bar and had a rodeo horse thingy & also a pub with women in bikinis standing around selling lager.the nearest i get to that here is the dirty old scrubber down my pub with her knockers hanging out cos shes to fat for her jumper![/quote]

Who's that, Kat Slater???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.