Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't purchased any P's since I sold all my tanks and P's last year. It had been a while since I last visited the site so I wanted to see what's new. First thing I noticed is that Ash doesn't have a section here anymore. What did I miss? PM me if it is not to be talked about.
I wonder who owns my old P's? Heck, I forgot the names of people that I sold them too. lol

· Registered
1,693 Posts
evidently ash is out of the p business now. i'm kinda new, but the site underwent some pretty sexy changes with content and appearance, etc. since i've joined.

· Skankzilla
16,305 Posts
I purchased two of your smaller cariba this summer (at the 7-11 on OSU campus). I actually just traded them and some cash for a Geryi which I currently have. By the way my name is Brian.

Mashunter18 I think also got a tank or fish from you, he's the guy I traded the two cariba to. His name is Matt.

Good to see your back.

· Registered
5,315 Posts
hey, i remember you....

ash went out of business, i guess he couldnt do two jobs at teh same time. there is supposed to be a big sale, thats what the rumors are, but we havent heard from ash since his site went down.

· Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Nice to hear from everyone. Yes Brian, I remember you and Matt. Good to see you are still around. I have been helping people around my area set up P tanks but nothing major. I miss keeping P's as I enjoyed their behavior etc. Right now I have 2-29gal and a 10 gal empty sitting in my CPU room. I doubt I will go through the trouble of setting them up though as work still has me keeping crazy hours. I have a single 29gal salt tank setup in the family room. It has a single Blue Damsel, chocolate chip starfish, red hermit crab and about 30-40lbs of live rock. I finally got around to upgrading the lighting so that I can maximize my LR growth. I really enjoy my salt tank and have only had one casualty. That was my daughters P Clown (NEMO ofcourse) that got sucked against the powerhead which removed his insides.
I have since removed the powerhead and added the Damsel. I missed all the friends I made through this hobby so I wanted to drop in and say "hello."
Are Brandon and his girl still around? I going to try and hunt through the sections to see when they last posted. Again, great to see alot of people have stuck with the hobby.

-Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.