Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, my last car dies, well, I killed it, so I decided to pay more than 500 for a car, I bought a 92 dodge daytona, its fast, I like it and all, but when I go to get my insurance policy renewed, what do I find out? The car was written off by the last owner, the dealer had it redone and sold it to me for 3500. I hate f*cking car salesman, bunch of f*cking ingrates. So now, I gotta get it saftied again in order for it to get insured, or I might go see a lawyer and get my money back from the car and buy a chevy. What would you do?

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
nice looking car..but yeah you should get you money back as g.g stated you will have future problems if you ever decide to do something else with it(and insurance is a pain).and plus the sales person lied to you...thats just wrong...you just don't play with a mans hard earned money that way...

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Just get it safetied. If the repairs were done correctly , you should have no problems. Go for a four wheel alignment too, that will help identify if the repairs were done correctly .

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the replies, I'm gonna get the safty done tomorrow, so I can get it insured and get back and forth to work legally. And if I find out that they had to tell me it was written off by law, my uncle's friend who is a cop told me to go see a lawyer.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
Get your money and get the car you want. Don't get a pos!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.