Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so here's what we got so far. Chris was coming home from work last night at 11pm, and the first turn onto our street was blocked off by something like 50 cop cars. He had to detour around, and finally got inside. Around midnight, a copper chopper was flying around making an announcement. "ALL RESIDENTS AT **** LILLIPUT COME OUT WITH YOUR HANDS UP!" They stopped making the announcements a little while later, so we both fell asleep, and figured they'd caught the fools. Some to figure, this morning I go outside, and there's the SWAT team on the corner. Numerous cop cars parked along the street, ARMY fools, etc. They're doing a stand-off with the K-9 units.

I guess I'll find out what's really going on, but all I've heard is that 2 guys are on the run, and I guess one or both of them is threatening to shoot. Needless to say, my ass is staying inside the house.

So how's your neighborhood?

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
sounds like something you see in the movies, awesome!!

im jelous because my neighberhood is full of old people that ring the cops at the first sign of kids having fun. We wuld get kicked off every street for playing roller hockey all the time as kids. And the rest of the people are aload of cheeky 10 year olds that constantly shout abuse and throw rocks at you, but run home crying to their mums who call the police when you chase them. So now weve been driven to sitting in a friends house all day drinking beer

·
Registered
540 Posts
my neighborhood sucks, everyone is really old.

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
Gordeez said:
My Neighborhood is quiet.
Im about to go outside and finish smoking my Cigar and drinking some Henney :nod:
[snapback]960667[/snapback]​
do you ever stop drinking?

·
Danse Macabre!
10,561 Posts
When I lived out in the ghetto it was pretty interesting, we had Keg parties on our block weekly, our nieghbour was this rad jamaican guy who sold drugs and barbecued and drank beer at 3am, and I saw a car get stolen right in front of our house. One of my roomates was addicted to speed and there were always cops racing around for whatever reason.

Now I live back home with my mom to finish school and it's one of the nicest neighbourhoods in Toronto, lots of things right near by, no god damn poor people, and best of all is that unlike your neighbourhood mine doesn't have Fido anywhere near it. It rocks actually

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1. I love living with him, so you leave him be.

2. I hear cops running around in the backyards of people's houses trying to search for the guy ... Unless that's just my neighbors being loud.

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
UPDATE: Army guys just showed up with their fat ass guns. SJPD blocked off all corners to my block, they're barely allowing people to leave. SWAT team looks like they're getting ready to be here for awhile. Overheard a copper say that the family may be holding someone hostage, but they're not sure. As of now, they're not looking at it as a hostage situation.

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
Sweet....

·
Look into my eyes!
7,562 Posts
doctorvtec said:
This is why I own handguns.
[snapback]960774[/snapback]​
Screw handguns....

This is why I carry grenades....

·
The devil's son in law..
3,626 Posts
Like in that movie "Malibus Most Wanted", where the arab kid busts out the RPG. Hell yeah thats some classic sh*t.

Keep us posted on WTF is up...

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
I so want to love in that neighborhood. Theres only ever been 3 exiting thing happen where i live. 1 was when the cops surrounded the bank because they thought is was being robbed, it turned out to be the cleaner. the secand thing was when spar was robbed by some guy that used a banana as a gun and the 3rd was when the gypsies from poland started a fight with the local thugs and our boys kicked the crap out of them, there were helicopters and everything. but nothing compared to what going on in your area

i wanna move to SJ

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'll keep everyone updated as much as I can. I'm going to try to leave for a few hours, gotta get some shopping done for a wedding. Other than that though, I'm going outside every half hour or so to check on the status of things. I'm about to call Non-Emergency again and see if they can tell me anything. I called last night, and she said "They're still working on a call, but there is no information on it. It's nothing the neighbors should be worried about though."
50 cop cars, and nothing I should be worried about, ... RIIIIGHT. Dumbasses. Anyway, I hear the copper chopper flying around again outside. No announcements though.

·
The devil's son in law..
3,626 Posts
KumbiaQueens said:
Anyway, I hear the copper chopper flying around again outside.
[snapback]960788[/snapback]​
Gotta love the ghetto bird!

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
5,466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UPDATE: Mother of the guy in the house is held in a copper car. The guy wants his mother to go to him, but she's not allowed to go anywhere near the house. So she's in her work uniform, crying cuz she wants to go home. Anyone can leave easier than entering the neighborhood. The stand off continues - the dumbass will not give up.

·
Registered
2,258 Posts
Dawgnutz said:
Bet if you had 3 pit bulls inside, you won't have a worry about anyone entering.
[snapback]960792[/snapback]​
yeah just worry about getting ur face ripped off by your own dog. then gang banged by 3 pitbulls...

1 - 20 of 41 Posts