Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Wavy
12,088 Posts
Maybe one day centuries from now theyll be agreeing with these idiots thinking..noo no1 cud ever do something that horrible, did the haloucaust really exist. The president of Iran is a nutjob and needs to sit and watch more movies like the pianist.

·
Cannonfruit!!!1!!1!11!
12,264 Posts
Lovely. What if they held an academic conference and nobody qualified came (or was invited)?

·
5,319 Posts
i have been to the camps, stood in the gas chambers and seen the ovens... i assure you it happened... some people are fin stupid...
Maybe that was just one of the original Krispy Kremes. those Germs take their pastries serious.
[/quote]

my mom was adopted from germany, and 90% of her side doesnt speak a lick of english... my dads side is almost entirely german/italian... so basically i am a spawn of the two most brutal countries in history, if i had a slice of russian id be set... and you are right, i dont mess around with my pastries one bit! mmm... european pastries.... but the one thing they dont f*ck around with is chocolate, (and the swiss too) and genocide...

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah, Sadam was just a bully. Rather comparable to present and past warlords in Central America.

This guy is nuts and powerful and has influence and evil connections. I dont like to use the word evil often but.... geez! what a wacko! Add maybe a cartoon with Hirohito's face on the goof in North Korea. Deja vu all over again.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Iran just wanting to get more attention. Right now Iran is laughing at the publicity they are getting from this B.S
Ya.. they are just building nuclear weapons for publicity. They arnt spending the MILLIONS they dont have to actually use the nuclear technology. Its just publicity.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Iran just wanting to get more attention. Right now Iran is laughing at the publicity they are getting from this B.S
Ya.. they are just building nuclear weapons for publicity. They arnt spending the MILLIONS they dont have to actually use the nuclear technology. Its just publicity.
[/quote]

i think Iran said that sh*t about the holocaust for attention, not the nukes. However, I think they are trying to see what they can get away with before the U.N. steps in. Although the U.N. is worthless, all they do is talk alot of crap and never follow through.

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I remember some of the first mail I got in Louisiana being from Duke (spam, political mail). It was very weird. Pottsburg is only 2 degrees of separation from Ahmadinejad!!!
David Duke? The DEMOCRAT Presidential primary candidate?

[/quote]

SOUTHERN democrat.

You know how that works....

I hope you do, 'cause I dont.

·
Registered
3,833 Posts
[

[/quote]

i think Iran said that sh*t about the holocaust for attention, not the nukes. However, I think they are trying to see what they can get away with before the U.N. steps in. Although the U.N. is worthless, all they do is talk alot of crap and never follow through.
[/quote]

They didn't do it for attention. The first step toward destroying Israel is to deny the holocaust, which these whack-jobs perceive to be the grounds for Israel's existence. Ahmadinejad is also trying to foment the Islamic world into an anti-Zionist frenzy. This guy knows exactly what he is doing, and the world is just sitting there dumb-founded - including America and Israel - just waiting for him to make good on his threats. But as usual, when a real Hitler comes on the world stage, everyone makes a million excuses why he's doing the things he does instead of recognizing him for who he is. "It's America's fault for supporting Israel" will be the rallying cry, while in the meantime he's funding and supplying the death of our troops in Iraq and is allowed to fly into NYC without any resistance. Amazing.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.