Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i am looking at getting a big tank. i was thinking of trying to build my own but i don't trust myself that much. so is this a good price

pre-drilled with build in overflows
120x24x24 = 300g
($1550 canadian) (for all you damn expensive dollar americans its $1033)

and he is going to cut me a deal because i am going to get him some more business in my area. so do you think i should go for this or not ? thanks for the input people!

Croz

·
Registered
696 Posts
glass or acrylic? Glass it will be heavier than sh*t man, but yeah still a good price. Thanks for the American Pricing as well, lol.

·
Registered
696 Posts
not bad, and good thing for acrylic cause it would be heavy if it was glass, yeah i would still say great deal and best of luck cause u know we r going to want pictures.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Jesus man...I was doing tired math and just now figured it was 10 feet long. Thats going to be a sweet tank. If you have good shoalers then it will be even better. Yeah...I really really really want to see a pic of that tank!

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
do it ya ya ya
j/k if it's in your budget that would be some sweet ass tank
keep us posted!

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ryan I wouldn't be building it because I don't trust I would do a good enough job to fill it and put it in my house with the thought that it could destroy like 5 computers and the rest of the stuff in my basement and its going to cost a little more but it will be done right and drilled and everything too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts