Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently got a discontinued set up, 75 gal with hoods, bulbs and stand for $250. I thought that was pretty good after shopping around. But, they have a 40 gal set up (tank, hoods, stand, bulbs) also. They want $180 for it. Seems it should be less considering the other set up. Do you think thats a good deal or a great deal? I'm thinking of getting it if its an awesome deal, but I was thinking of a 20 gal. Upside is it matches my 75 (cherry veneer with matching trim on tank and hood), downside its bigger than I wanted.

So, should I go snatch it?

PS: its 5/16 glass made by all glass aquariums. And its a show style....2" taller than my 75 gal, 3 feet long I believe.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No other input? Well, dammit all to hell, I went and picked it up today anyway :nod: My intention ws to do it African freshwater style.....but the wife says its GONNA be a saltwater tank
She wants a puffer, I could go for a lion fish. I wonder which will be the last standing

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.