Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
884 Posts
diamond is just a description unless you know the exact collection point its a rhom, a very nice one, you can call it a diamond rhom if you want its got some nice color. Verry nice rhom you have there.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thank you, he seems to long to be a bdr, maybe that will change as he gets even older? njkillsyou says it looks like a xingu.

Any one else input is appreciated

·
Banned
4,315 Posts
Looks like my black rhom. He sparkles like that when the light hits him right, but not like on a diamond variant.

·
Wavy
12,078 Posts
not a diamond rhom...hard to say really...at the end of the day they are all S Rhombeus so who really cares. Unless your selling the guy it doesnt really matter, its all about his value to YOU. Enjoy him...great looking rhom

·
Frontosa King
9,990 Posts
at the size it is now it may appear to have the sparkles (AKA "diamonds") but it doesnt have enough sparkles IMO to keep them as it grows to turn into the 1st picture bob posted.

i agree a rhom is a rhom but there is different characteristics to them in their appearance thats forsure.

here is a pic of my old diamond rhom which looks to be of very similar size, notice the difference in amount of sparkles

IMO yours will likely turn out like the 2nd picture i posted

Attachments

·
Registered
942 Posts
at the size it is now it may appear to have the sparkles (AKA "diamonds") but it doesnt have enough sparkles IMO to keep them as it grows to turn into the 1st picture bob posted.

i agree a rhom is a rhom but there is different characteristics to them in their appearance thats forsure.

here is a pic of my old diamond rhom which looks to be of very similar size, notice the difference in amount of sparkles

IMO yours will likely turn out like the 2nd picture i posted
All these rhoms look really gret. I am starting to wonder if mine is a rhom after all. What do you guys think of this.

·
Don't f*ck with the fairy.
5,147 Posts
thank you, he seems to long to be a bdr, maybe that will change as he gets even older? njkillsyou says it looks like a xingu.

Any one else input is appreciated
Xingu is a collection point, so even if it physically looks like a representation of that area, unless you KNOW the area of collection it can't definitively be a Xingu.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts