Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Depends

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Remember the woman I Love? Well some of you know since I have talked about it before, we are talking again but are we back? I wouldn't say that, just close talking to each other...I am happy as it is, not expecting anything or trying to push ( the hell I would! ).

Anyway, she showed me her new bed comforter, it was red, with nice pattern, silky. I told her I love the colour, it has a romantic look to it, looks very smooth and silky, comfortable.

And this was the part I think I screwed up, I said the red comforter has such a nice pattern that it reminds me of women's undergarments, ( like the ones with lace ) or lingerie...and I said she must be such a seductive Goddess on it.

Did I screw up there?
She was getting ready for work and said she had to get ready quickly without saying anything. Maybe she really needed to...

Attachments

·
LionHart
13,099 Posts
Hell no you didn't screw up IMO... although it does seem like an odd thing to have said... if a woman's gonna take that the wrong way, that's her, not you.

p.s. I noticed the choices were "Yes", "No", and "Depends."

Was the "Depends" choice for those who thought maybe you were talking about old people's undergarments?

·
Kyle's Mom Is A Big Fat Bxtch! IMO
2,094 Posts
Dude...I wish I coulda been a fly on the wall in that room...

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
Well, at least you're not over-analyzing this or anything...

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
dude, if its bad, shes not worth it and maybe she doesnt like lingerie?
youll be fine man no worries

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
And to cause unncessary pressure, to truly screw up things..yes.
[/quote]

Look, women don't fall for guys who hang on to their every word and tippy toe around them trying not to offend them all the time.

You want a woman to like you - call her a fat whore and tell her to buy you dinner..
Well, maybe not that extreme, but you get my point

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
dude, if its bad, shes not worth it and maybe she doesnt like lingerie?
youll be fine man no worries
She is fine, it was just my worry...I did not want to appear to be rushing into things or pushing onto something, to make her feel free is what I am doing. Freedom is Love...define that I will. She is a wonderful, kind and loving person.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Women get freaked when guys obsess over things because obsessing is what they are meant to do.

Just tell her you want her back and won't take no for an answer, if she says no run away. But at least you will both know where you stand.

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[/quote]

Look, women don't fall for guys who hang on to their every word and tippy toe around them trying not to offend them all the time.

You want a woman to like you - call her a fat whore and tell her to buy you dinner..
Well, maybe not that extreme, but you get my point :rasp:
[/quote]

You are right, but to try to assume if that is me you are making a mistake. I am the Lord of Darkness, and I speak from experience, people are different, but you are right, at times I had taken things seriously as well as so casual, and I experience the undesired consequence of the both side.

But what do you say if not to just be oneself right? After all, all anybody would want before them is the who you are, being yourself, not pretending. We are close and she understands me, and I understand her, as much as we have, and as beautiful as anything can be, unexpected things do happen and it has...as painful as any Love can be, to make sure your Love isn't a burden, that if necessary, you should even place that aside to do what is necessary. That she can be herself, that she is happy.

After all, that's the purpose of your Love, I know mine is. Unconditional Love is mine. But not to anyone, you see there are the women that can never understand you, there are those that you can never connect to, there are those who are never serious, there are those who would take you for granted, see you as just another guy. But then when you meet this one woman ( which I am sure you know ), she isn't just another woman...now that's a whole new story on another level. And this is that woman to me.

·
Indianapolis Football
12,194 Posts
[/quote]

You want a woman to like you - call her a fat whore and tell her to buy you dinner..:laugh: Well, maybe not that extreme, but you get my point :rasp:
[/quote]

You are right, but to try to assume if that is me you are making a mistake. I am the Lord of Darkness, and I speak from experience, people are different, but you are right, at times I had taken things seriously as well as so casual, and I experience the undesired consequence of the both side.

But what do you say if not to just be oneself right? After all, all anybody would want before them is the who you are, being yourself, not pretending. We are close and she understands me, and I understand her, as much as we have, and as beautiful as anything can be, unexpected things do happen and it has...as painful as any Love can be, to make sure your Love isn't a burden, that if necessary, you should even place that aside to do what is necessary. That she can be herself, that she is happy.

After all, that's the purpose of your Love, I know mine is. Unconditional Love is mine. But not to anyone, you see there are the women that can never understand you, there are those that you can never connect to, there are those who are never serious, there are those who would take you for granted, see you as just another guy. But then when you meet this one woman ( which I am sure you know ), she isn't just another woman...now that's a whole new story on another level. And this is that woman to me.
[/quote]

I am not sure I understand entirely what you just wrote, except that this woman should love you for who you are and you don't want to pretend to be somebody you are not, correct ?

In that case, you just answered your own question - don't obsess about comments you make (especially about something as silly as undergarments) because it comes from you and if it's meant to be between you two, why would it ever matter ?

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Women get freaked when guys obsess over things because obsessing is what they are meant to do.

Just tell her you want her back and won't take no for an answer, if she says no run away. But at least you will both know where you stand.
She has lost her son ( passed away ), after being in terrible pain ( which caused the seperation ) and still is she is trying and barely moving forward, trying to be secure financially, trying to be stable..

I cannot push, I can only be there as a best friend and not allow my need or craving or passionate Love for her to be a burden upon her. I have to be strong and wish the best for the both of us, of course...wishing we would be together again at the same time...in my heart.

I have learned my lesson from being pushy, from being aggressive because of my so passionate Love, unable to control...it became..what? Obsession, maybe you can say that...just felt so lost, lonely, disconnected..and fallen into depression. I tried to be there...but my emotion became a burden for her, I had to leave...after taking my time ( from the seperation ), now I am balanced and not wishing to cause any pressure, any pain...

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
nahh, I don't think it's a big deal. You meant it in a good way:
"and I said she must be such a seductive Goddess on it."

Who wouldn't want to be a seductive goddess....

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Just don't sweat it. Next time you see her just act cool. If she acts stupid because of your comment, just say sorry and that's the end of it. The more you are too concerned about "this" the more she will too.

Good luck!

·
Banned
1,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just don't sweat it. Next time you see her just act cool. If she acts stupid because of your comment, just say sorry and that's the end of it. The more you are too concerned about "this" the more she will too.

Good luck!
I am not sweating over it, I am acting 'cool', she didn't feel uncomfortable or anything, I just wanted to know if it could make someone feel uncomfortable. You are right, sorry and the end of it. And yes the more pressure if I place, the worse I make.

Anyway, tell Hyphen the force of the Dark Side has an eye on him, he did something he shouldn't do. I hope you can act cool.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.