Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Sorry, at least you need a 30g tank for 1 P for life...!

·
Registered
564 Posts
Mr. Hannibal said:
Sorry, at least you need a 30g tank for 1 P for life...!
This is true. If you have an extra 20 gallon laying around you can put a small p in there until he is 5 inches or so and then upgrade to a 55 or 75 gallon. I have a 4 inch spilo cf in a 20 gallon and he has been in there for about a year and a half. I plan to keep him in there for at least another year.

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
There are no P's that can be housed in a 10 for life. RZ suggested wimples, but even if they could be housed in a 10, they are not P's. I would say that no P would be able to be housed in anything less then a 30-40 for life. Any fish can be crammed into anytank, but it will not be healthy nor happy.

~Dj

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
Yeah, the only thing a 10 gallon is good for is a Q tank.

~Dj

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
or get 6 exodens...they might work in a well aquascaped 10...maybe...and they are very aggressive while most piranha are not. so if all you want is an aggressive fish for the tank, try them

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
RhomZilla said:
All Ps grow 12"+.. only wimples comer closest to being the smaller specie but not sure if any would be housed happily in a 10 gal
wimple isnt a p lol hahahahah zilla

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.