Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Pantera's alright. I liked 'Vulgar Display of Power'. I saw them with Black Sabbath in Detroit. I caught a Vinnie Paul drumstick, well I had to sorta fight for it, but I went home with it. I ended up giving it to my friend that went with me though, he's a huge Pantera fan.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats awesome it impossible for me to catch something they always throw it where im not at concerts

·
Registered
879 Posts
I caught the middle of it, two other people were at either end. I kept pulling and pulling, but no one was letting go. I finally just held on as tight as I could and let myself drop to the floor. The drumstick was mine and I took off like a bat outta hell.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
they rock
i saw them when the came to madison bio-hazard opened for them that was a kick ass show phil is one bad ass

·
Registered
255 Posts
Wow, i had no idea there were metal heads on this site. I saw Pantera twice and they happen to be my favourite band. I actual have the disc of the when they started as a Glam band, it was a double disc with a band called villan. The album isn't very good, I like the hard sh*t. Down isn't bad. I like some deicide too, dead by dawn is one of my fave aggression songs!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.