Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like the more mainstream songs from virtually all music generas, except R&B. That's the only music type which I can not stand for the life of me.

I HATE R&B

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
I hate that old "Dirty Dancing" type crap. I'm so happy that era is over but it keeps rearing it's ugly head. I think it has a cult following.

R&B is a close second on the hate meter and that sh!t is still living on.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I agree with the pack. country can not only suck a fat one, but take it up the dark exit hole as well. I grew up with hicks in texas, utah and just got done working with some little urban cowboy that was a f---- idiot. screw that entire mentality.

If you're gonna punch cows or sit on the fence, stay in the country ! I dont need you and I'm sick of seeing your damn cowboy up stickers on your trucks that never see off road ! go grow my corn and shut up !!

goddamn hillbillys

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
country and most r$b and some gansta rap

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
i think its sumthin to like in every genre

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Black Piranha said:
why do all you hate r&b. r&b is music like The Who. the new r&b is rap. and that **** sucks. rap is horrible.
i love gangsta rap, but R&B is just godawful

I never listened to The Who
even though I heard alot about em. I figured they were just another 70s hippy rock band

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
piranha45 said:
Black Piranha said:
why do all you hate r&b. r&b is music like The Who. the new r&b is rap. and that **** sucks. rap is horrible.
i love gangsta rap, but R&B is just godawful

I never listened to The Who
even though I heard alot about em. I figured they were just another 70s hippy rock band
the who R&b i think you have it twisted..they were a rock group

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
black_bullet said:
If its not metal...or its not rock, I cant stand it and wont tollerate it

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.