Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
1,693 Posts
are the vids totally un-updated or what? people have been posting lots lately and many have been cool. i wish they'd get pinned or added to the downloads section for everyone to enjoy. it sucks hunting for them in threads and what not. lately it's all about putfile.com and i hate that sh*t. what's the deal with hosting and what not?

· Registered
1,768 Posts
dutchfrompredator said:
are the vids totally un-updated or what? people have been posting lots lately and many have been cool. i wish they'd get pinned or added to the downloads section for everyone to enjoy. it sucks hunting for them in threads and what not. lately it's all about putfile.com and i hate that sh*t. what's the deal with hosting and what not?
[snapback]860737[/snapback]​
its just you

· Registered
18,153 Posts
phreakah said:
i have pm'd him about some vids only to never get a reply
[snapback]861544[/snapback]​
Did you?

That's odd: I never leave pm-ed questions unanswered...

Anyways, I'm not the one who adds video's to the Download Section - if I'm not mistaken, Frans (KillarBee) and Pete (Winkyee) took care of that.
So I'd contact them if you have any questions regarding the video section...

· Registered
349 Posts
Judazzz said:
Did you?:rock:
That's odd: I never leave pm-ed questions unanswered...
Anyways, I'm not the one who adds video's to the Download Section - if I'm not mistaken, Frans (KillarBee) and Pete (Winkyee) took care of that.
So I'd contact them if you have any questions regarding the video section...

[snapback]861851[/snapback]​
oh yeah, it was winkyee I PM'd.. sorry for the accusation, Judazzz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.