Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My irritan has died after 2.5 years of me owning him. It was a long fought battle that he and I lost. There is a thread in the disease forum that explains it thoroughly for those interested. It's located here Click me

I hope someboday learns something from this, although I dont really know the cause of his death. It's just a really sad day for me.

·
LionHart
13,101 Posts
Sorry to hear it!
I'm getting an irritans this week.

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
My irritan has died after 2.5 years of me owning him. It was a long fought battle that he and I lost. There is a thread in the disease forum that explains it thoroughly for those interested. It's located here Click me

I hope someboday learns something from this, although I dont really know the cause of his death. It's just a really sad day for me.
sorry for the loss man, best of luck on your next one

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Awe
After having my big guy now for 2 years im attatched to him like i never thought I would be to a fish. I cant imagine how much it would suck if I lost him. Sorry to hear about you losing your irritans

·
Registered
5,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks for all the replies. To those who asked what i will get, im really not sure. Id like another irritans, but about $200 shipped is out of the question right now. I suppose I ll wait till summer when i have more cash.

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
that sux mori. good luck with whatever yuo choose to do.
i guess some fish just cant be saved!

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
That sucks Man I feel for ya my room mate killed my Rohm by accident I know how you feel.

·
Offical P-Fury Ex-communicant
6,712 Posts
Thanks for all the replies. To those who asked what i will get, im really not sure. Id like another irritans, but about $200 shipped is out of the question right now. I suppose I ll wait till summer when i have more cash.
George still has in 4"ers for 69.99 , add another 50 for shipping and your well under 200

1 - 20 of 24 Posts