Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what the people's thoughts are...i'm all for it, gonna get me some saddam AND some sand :D :nod:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
NO...... you have no right!
you might have reasons (whether they are good enough is debatable) but you have no right!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
USMC*sPiKeY* said:
i believe i have the right to dismantle a regime that is a threat to the world!
yeah that is the point, YOU do believe you have the right to dismantle a regime that is a threat to the world!

But not everyone is with you on that, and anyway how do you know for a fact that the regime is any threat to the world?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
I think we should kill saddam, we should have done it long ago. Too bad we can't get a sniper in there to blow that ugly head of his right off instead of having to use a bunch of ground troops. I believe he is definately a threat to the world, anyone that has chem/bio weapons is a major threat, especially when your an A-hole like him. Go get him spikey.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
and you don't think that the USA is potentially more dangerous to the world than Iraq?
I mean its not like Bush is a rational fellow.
Why don't the rest of the world go into the USA and take out all their weapons?

·
Registered
49 Posts
The way to look at it is like a grade school playground. The Middle Eastern countries are like kids in the school yard. Iraq is the school yard bully. The US is going to be the adult (authority figure) that puts Iraq in line.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Q: What do iraq and Hiroshima have in common?
A: Nothing, yet.

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
cfr3 said:
The way to look at it is like a grade school playground. The Middle Eastern countries are like kids in the school yard. Iraq is the school yard bully. The US is going to be the adult (authority figure) that puts Iraq in line.
but who gave the USA the job of being that adult?
you assume you are always right and better than everyone else.....and whats worse is you don't even know your doing it!

The USA has as much right to control Iraq as Iraq has to control the USA!
Fcuk all!

·
Registered
76 Posts
and i ask you all,who was arming them in the first place when they were fighting iran?! :veryangry:
who gave anyone like bush the right to rule the world?!
why dont u.s.a. go after the tougher guys with the bad ass weapons and lunatic leaders? theres plenty of them out there,..north korea,china,pakistan,india just for starters, and i didnt see the u.s.a. running into russia either when the cold war was on!is it,s cos with these they know they,ll have a fight on their hands,remember nam! u.s. is being the bully here.bush has got it personal with s.h. from his father who couldn,t finish the job the first time.he knows this wont be much of a fight.........and don,t forget the oil! :veryangry: so take that!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Innes the reason other countries dont invade US and take our weapons is because we dont use them for evil. We've only used them on enemies in WWII. There's no telling how many time Iraq has used them on their OWN people.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
mmm...I guess the U.S. should stay out of everything. Must have been a bad idea for us to bail out the brits when Nazi germany was f'ing everyone up. It wasn't our continent so we should have left everything alone.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
mdemers883 said:
mmm...I guess the U.S. should stay out of everything. Must have been a bad idea for us to bail out the brits when Nazi germany was f'ing everyone up. It wasn't our continent so we should have left everything alone.
well said.

·
Registered
76 Posts
u wanna look into why and how long it took you to join that war! we may be a small country but we have the balls to fight when the odds are against us!

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
We stayed out of the war because "we wanted to remain neutral", and everyone #####ed that we wouldn't be come involved. The germans were doing very well for themselves by sinking the HOOD and invading neighboring countries with slight resistance at best. I guess we shouldn't have sent supplies and loaned money since everyting was under control over there:laugh:

G

·
i put kill saddam because i think he has too much hate in him... and that much hate is too risky to be walking around in this world... but it's not my right to choose who should die or who shouldn't...

·
Registered
76 Posts
mdemers883 said:
We stayed out of the war because "we wanted to remain neutral", and everyone #####ed that we wouldn't be come involved. The germans were doing very well for themselves by sinking the HOOD and invading neighboring countries with slight resistance at best. I guess we shouldn't have sent supplies and loaned money since everyting was under control over there:laugh:
so the germans sunk the hood did they! you wanna check up on that one! at least we didnt get beat off by a load of peasants from paddy fields.as i say bush is a bully just picking his mark[the weak].
anyway gotta go now & kick the #### out of some little kid in the street,...hope he,s got oil! :D

1 - 20 of 127 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.