Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
*no lightbulbs
*no quick reply
*missing smilies
*no <<next oldest||next newest>> at the bottom of posts - and it takes out "next oldest||next newest" out from between the <<>> when I put it here.
*the new replys icons are stupid, and unhelpful
*links to aqua-rank at the bottom of the page

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I got one, I got one, I got one.....
Well, not a bug, but it's bugging me

It seems like smoe of the smileys decided to hit the road, like the angry one, the normal smiley and the unhappy one and a couple more.

*edit* shiz, Innes beat me this time (right now I miss the angry smiley...)

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys I will get on this immediatly..... The quote function is MAJORLY Annoying...not sure how I will fix that bad boy...

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I just found something else. There aren't the things on the different discussions (piranha discussion, lounge, etc.) that says how many people are in the discussion.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I got something. The font colors. On the other board there were a variety of them and you could set a particular color to be your permenant color for your posts. This board doesnt do that [that Ive seen] nor does it have my color

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
I dont know if this is a bug with the board or some other reason but there was a topic in the piranha section that had been moved and when I clicked on it (in the piranha section), it took me to a completely unrelated thread.

Also, there is no spell check.

Board is looking great xenon!!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
there is something about the contrast of these colours that just isnt right, maybe a grey or silver background would make a difference ??? Oo

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
I got something. The font colors. On the other board there were a variety of them and you could set a particular color to be your permenant color for your posts. This board doesnt do that [that Ive seen] nor does it have my color
Ssshhhh! The colors were hard to read, don't let on that they're broken.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Points taken..... I am working on a skin for the board to relieve the color contrast.

You should be able to change your default post color in your control panel.

There is a post count.

I dont know about that linking thread, probably an error in conversion.

I have taken a little time off this weekend but you will be noticing major changes starting tomorrow night (Tuesday)

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Xenon said:
You should be able to change your default post color in your control panel.
Xenon- yes you should be able to, and with the old board you could. Now unless Im blind or just plain out of it, there is no where, where you can change your default font color. You can only change colors when you post, and even still not all the colors are there.

Neoplasia-
Well, looks like its too late to change the fact that he knows...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this problem but if you forget your password and you try to reset it with the email confirmations it gives you the new password, and then the new password doesn't work. Thats why i had to make a new account. Also xenon is there anyway you can reset my password? I feel like a pimp being member 3!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts