Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Along with Xenon and hastatus, Innes was one of the first folks that welcomed me to pfury four years ago (four years.... wow!).

Anyhow, he has informed me that he is interested in being a RIP trainee. Welcome Innes!

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
sweeeeeet where is the guy, i cant wait for the app to start, dont go easy on him either

·
Innes is da Man!
5,907 Posts
cool, let the games begin
my south funny pics thread

[/quote]
Self armed

where is innes, i thought he was down wwith us/

·
Your Kung Fu is No Good Here...
4,021 Posts
/goes into tyrant mode

Exactly what part of only ST members asking/answering questions and the applicant posting in application threads dont you guys understand? One or two posts I can maybe understand, but you guys are just spamming. NOT IN THE APP THREADS! GO TO AQHU!

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
/goes into tyrant mode

Exactly what part of only ST members asking/answering questions and the applicant posting in application threads dont you guys understand? One or two posts I can maybe understand, but you guys are just spamming. NOT IN THE APP THREADS! GO TO AQHU!
YEAH!!!! Spammers!

+1

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
What must one do to get in on this team? Im a noob to this forum so how could I be diz*own???

·
Registered
8,643 Posts
What must one do to get in on this team? Im a noob to this forum so how could I be diz*own???
im positive youre janking chains here, but ill reply either whay.

just go into the a quick heads up thread and ask for an application thread. or if you are innes thats been done ,just help some newbs and pos tit up here... to be more precize 3 newbs..

then you get some q's to help u understand some of the humor we use and also to show you are willing to do some work for the membership...

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
RIP Trainee status rules

I bet you all wish you were here innit

/notices Devon Amazons venga boys album

1 - 20 of 27 Posts