Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a test kit so my fish will never get sick again I feel so bad for having that happen. I bought also a angelfish and chiclid book to better understand my fish and their species. Oh and I got rid of hoover he is getting a better home, on the way to the aquarium he was suckin on Riley I was about to throw him out the window. I also got a little ceramic turtle to decorate my tank. I now have a ammonia thero. So I am set and I should start trying to get some classes in the schedule so I can get closer to owning my own exotic fish store.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright buddy I will. I do have one question what can I feed my oscars and chiclid and angelfish so I can reduce the food and spending for my tank?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
you can feed them fish food!
and as for hoover - was he a chenise algea eater? - (sucking loach)

also you say your oscars and cichlid and angelfish - well oscars and anglelfish are both types of cichlids - what is the other one?

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I got rid of Hoover "Snail" he was a pain I didn't want to give him a special diet especially when he sticks to the weirdest places in my tank. I know they are all chiclids but I doubt you would remember all the names of my fish so I call them oscars and angel to distinguish. Anyway Riley "Angelfish" will be in my tank shortly I think he will survive because I caught him in time. Then Tiger and Oscar the other one is a texas chiclid named tex. I was thinking of feeding them Earthworms, what kind of fishfood they are picky boogers?

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
cichlid food sticks and other fish foods, and how come you had to feed the snail? - they do quite well eating excess algea.

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess hoover had a calcium deficiency and he was clinging to riley so I was going to throw him out the window. well like my stuffed animals my beanie babies have names already but I have a lot of pets.

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
pcrose said:
I guess hoover had a calcium deficiency and he was clinging to riley so I was going to throw him out the window. well like my stuffed animals my beanie babies have names already but I have a lot of pets.
....dont beanie babies already have names assigned to them?......that lobster beanie baby kicks ass....whats his name? pinchy? pincher?....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.