Piranhas Forum banner

Would you have casual protected sex with a sibling if she/he was really hot and wanted to?

• Hell fucking no. That shit is WRONG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I might think about it, but would never DO it

• If I was drunk, just maybe...

• Yeah, sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
key words: CASUAL PROTECTED SEX

Was watching Gladiator earlier (the emperor obsesses over wanting to bang his really hot sister, if u havent seen it) and it got me thinking.
I voted "yeah, sure". All allegations of my being a sick [email protected]%^%* are probably true, so don't waste your time decrying me on a personal level, if your really against the notion

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Incest is just wrong!

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
bahahahahaha - that is just wrong

·
Registered
3,133 Posts
I made a post a long time ago giving examples of famous people that were and werent related asking people who they would rather have sex with in those cases.

I got a lot of incest votes, but thats because I made all the attractive ones related, and people like Kelly Osbourne not related

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Sir Nathan XXI said:
I made a post a long time ago giving examples of famous people that were and werent related asking people who they would rather have sex with in those cases.

I got a lot of incest votes, but thats because I made all the attractive ones related, and people like Kelly Osbourne not related
KELLY OSBOURNE IS KINDA CUTE I GUESS SHE COULD PLAY "HEAD" GAMES WITH ME
BUT INCEST IS WRONG!!!!!!!!! NOW IF ITS 3RD 4TH COUSIN IVE HERAD ITS NOT REALLY RELATED AND NOT THAT BAD BUT SISTER? EWWWWW AUNT, UNCLE 1ST RELATED CRAP AND 2ND IS BAAAAD!!!!! PIRANHA I GUESS U ARE A SICK PUPPY WELL KITTY LOL

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
piranha45 said:
All allegations of my being a sick [email protected]%^%* are probably true, so don't waste your time decrying me on a personal level, if your really against the notion
OK.. we wont ragg on you since your admitting it

I wouldn't do it.. no ways!!!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
sick sh*t...no...plain sick and your kids would come out deformed....

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
piranha45 said:
thePACK said:
...your kids would come out deformed....
on a scientific level, i think that statement is way overrated
whys that...same blood types cannot mix..and usually brothers and sisters have the same kind blood type..

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
piranha45 said:
oh yeah, the poll says casual protected sex. See, i covered all my bases
Still you try and find an excuse. HAHAH

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
well i think its so. While I dont have any more scientific proof on the matter than u guys do, I'm positive if i banged a sister (if i had one) it'd come out perfectly normal.

If that weren't the case, then alot of other creatures out there woulda been in deep sh*t a long time ago.

And I'm talking about casual sex. Not marrying her anyways. The hot chick in the other room would make a better substitute than Rosie Palms on a lonely night, if you were both feeling up to it

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.