Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Seems the SNAKEHEAD incident in MD has spawned a book and TV movie. The book is due out this fall and the TV movie entitled "Snakehead Terrors" will air on the Sci Fi channel.

so lame. Nothing like a good TV movie to mess the future of snakehead keeping in this country.

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Xenon said:
Seems the SNAKEHEAD incident in MD has spawned a book and TV movie. The book is due out this fall and the TV movie entitled "Snakehead Terrors" will air on the Sci Fi channel.

so lame. Nothing like a good TV movie to mess the future of snakehead keeping in this country.
..snakehead terror...its as funny as hearing saltwater piranhas :laugh:

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
garybusey said:
The more I hear about snakeheads the more I want to get one... They are Legal here in Canada! YES!
Snakeheads are nice.. but most look fugly!!!

·
Bean Power!
8,911 Posts
Oh well. We survived the lamo Piranha movies, and we'll get through this to.

·
Registered
873 Posts
:laugh: so thats why my gauchas have red eyes! Thats the reason I bought that stuff . . . it bears a striking resemblence to a cannibas plant. re-sized the pic BTW

~Will

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
iLLwiLL said:
so thats why my gauchas have red eyes! Thats the reason I bought that stuff . . . it bears a striking resemblence to a cannibas plant. re-sized the pic BTW

~Will
that is one haaappy snakehead!

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
garybusey said:
The more I hear about snakeheads the more I want to get one... They are Legal here in Canada! YES!
i'm sure they are GB and they are legal over here in the uk to and i have had chances to get them really cheap like 5 pounds for a 6'' one so about $6.50 us but i did not as my p's would have eat them.
dixon

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.