Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm on page 6 of a 20 page essay. Well, 15-20 pages. But I know me and I know it will end up being around 20 pages when all is said and done. It's due tomorrow by 4pm. And I have most of what I need to get it done. I'm just not feeling it right now.

I have little to no desire to write it.

I think this is spurred on by the fact that given my current mark in the class (100% on everything so far) that even if I only get 60% on this essay I still get an A- in the class and that's all I really need at this point.

It was a cool class. I'm just a lazy procrastinator.

I think I'm going to go watch a movie or something, haha.

·
Texas Justice
2,257 Posts
Why don't you continue it as an anti-cop paper, that would be close to your heart. Misinformed but close to what you think you believe.

·
WWTCD?
9,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Instead of finishing my essay I went to bed. Got some good sleep. And now it's time to work like a feverish man and finish it off.

BTW... Thanks for the awesome idea, armac, but this is for my Religion and the Canadian State class. I'll save my critiques of the police force for one of my classes next semester, namely either my Sentencing class or my Corrections Law and Human Rights class.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts