Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im going to Seattle/Canada after work!!! Whoo Hoo!!! Gonna fly to Seattle with the gf, drive up to Canada and then back to Seattle, leave Sun night. My comp is down AGAIN at home (wont go pass the Start windows), so Ive been bored every night just staring at my Ps. I would like to appologize to everyone at PFury for not helping out with threats recently. :sad: I will have comp fixed this weekend and hopefully pass up PACKman and Magestic Mike to be your all time super poster!!!

Anyone knows what the heck goes on in Seattle, besides the Space Needle, and in Canada???? Clubs, shopping, clubbing, hot spots??

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
rain ..take a raincoat...

and with all the traveling i hope you have a freguent flyers miles...hehe..

·
G'Dam Mudda Fokka
3,217 Posts
RhomZilla said:
I would like to appologize to everyone at PFury for not helping out with threats recently. :sad:
you mean THREADS right??
Stay safe on your trip!

·
18,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
KumbiaQueens said:
RhomZilla said:
I would like to appologize to everyone at PFury for not helping out with threats recently. :sad:
you mean THREADS right??
Stay safe on your trip!
ROFL!!!!!
Yeah, thats right.. threads
Cant believe I typed that.. LOL

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
First you leave us for Hawaii AND NOW THIS?!?! Sheesh
I see how it is...

Just kidding! Hope you have a great time. Its okay we can make do without your help in the threaTS

·
Registered
219 Posts
Whats the dillyo, looks like youre gonna b in my neck of tha woods.
Im guessing from seattle youre gonna be driving up to vancouver bc area? Thats probably the largest city close to the border. Vanouver is sh*t, and were havin the best weather every right now. Nice and hot, well hot for us, has gotten to 35 degrees celcius, not sure what that is in f. But as for shopping in vancouver, i was just downtown yesterday on robson street, and at pacific centre mall. Pacific centre is right on robson street so that makes it easier. If u wanna kick it with your girl and just walk around, robson is where u wanna b, and its like a 10 minute walk to english bay, people playing volleyball, rollerblading, all that stuff. And if youre crazy enough, you could always jump in the water, i dont think its warm enough to swim in but it might be ok. What hotel u gonna b staying in? Im only 18 so i havent had a chance to go to any clubs in vancouver, but there are lots. Richards, tantra, atlantis, wild coyote, stone temple, daddyo's, thats all i can think of rite now. But just ask around, while youre on robson ask anybody in the stores or on the street, and im sure you'll find something.

·
18,487 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
First you leave us for Hawaii AND NOW THIS?!?! Sheesh
I see how it is...
These trips aren't really nothing.. Its been way less than the traveling I used to do.

Vanouver is sh*t, and were havin the best weather every right now. Nice and hot, well hot for us, has gotten to 35 degrees celcius, not sure what that is in f. But as for shopping in vancouver, i was just downtown yesterday on robson street, and at pacific centre mall. Pacific centre is right on robson street so that makes it easier. If u wanna kick it with your girl and just walk around, robson is where u wanna b, and its like a 10 minute walk to english bay, people playing volleyball, rollerblading, all that stuff. And if youre crazy enough, you could always jump in the water, i dont think its warm enough to swim in but it might be ok. What hotel u gonna b staying in? Im only 18 so i havent had a chance to go to any clubs in vancouver, but there are lots. Richards, tantra, atlantis, wild coyote, stone temple, daddyo's, thats all i can think of rite now. But just ask around, while youre on robson ask anybody in the stores or on the street, and im sure you'll find something.
Thanks for the heads up GN!!
I've wrote everything down you typed and planning to impress the gf. Thanks man!!!

·
Registered
219 Posts
RhomZilla said:
Thanks for the heads up GN!!
I've wrote everything down you typed and planning to impress the gf. Thanks man!!!
LOl, no problem anything i can do to help, if u need a list of some good restaraunts lemme know. If u wanna freak, and if its a nice nite, head over to Stanley park, Its just 5 minutes from robson street, it shouldnt even be called a park, its a butload of forrest and trails and another place where people rollerblade around during the day. If u want go there during the day for a walk, its pretty sweet. theres a seawall that goes all the way around it and u get a great view of downtown. But drive through there at nite and park in any of the parking areas along the way, sweet view of the buldings and lights, real romantic

What can i say im a pimp. then just get freaky with your girl

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
If you're going to seattle why not get a surfboard and go rain skating just like on jackass that would be so sweet to try and you will need a rainsuit.

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
have fun again!!! sheesh you have been to more places in the last month than i have in all of my life.......
are you smuggling perscription drugs j/k

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Say hi to Frasier and Niles, and have a good time, mate

btw: when I was there, I visited the Bank of America Tower observatory, on the seventy-something-th floor: great view on the city (way better than the Space needle...)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.