Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just add 2 more today into my cariba tank and they are schoool very well at this point. anyhow they arent skittish. the pack looks agressive. im soo happy

·
Registered
829 Posts
i hear adding cariba to a red belly tank will often bring out aggresion in the red bellies... so it makes sence that reds added to a cariba tank would not be skittish... but this is only what i've heard/read here... no personal experience!

i have noticed adding more p's to an existing tank helps anyways... i had 2 rb's for a while, then added 3 more... i find them much more aggressive now... but then again, it may have been their age/size, or the fact that their tank size was more then doubled when i did this?!?

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Sounds like a badass shoal, Eric!!! Post some pix, I wanna see also!! Whatever happened to the frys??

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
sorrie no digi cam unless rhomzilla lets me borrow his. as for the fries, they are still in my tank. i have about 10 more coming my way. maybe i'll raise them and let them shaol with my mixed pygos later on.

al, you gotta see my RB's they are shiny and sparkly.

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Just let me know, Eric. I wanna see your mix in person. Plus, if you want, I can take pix for you to show off.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.