·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sad ... i just wana get hit by a truck n die tonight :sad:

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
if you want to die, feed yourself you your piranhas, that way they get a good meal

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
Just turn that frown upside down and be happy!! :biggrin: Whoever or whatever is causing you to be
is most likely not worth your time.
Other than that, thats all I got unless you tell us whats wrong. Take care and taking your life for anything isnt worth it.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
One of the things that a relationship should be built on is trust. I dont see why she didnt trust you... but you did tell her that you werent cheating right and explained to her what was really happening when you were "cheating"??

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
women..the down fall of all men.c'mon now man snap out of it...don't let her control you..sh*t if your not cheating,why are you trippin?you should be laughing at such a comment....or are you cheating???still man be a man about it..

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I'm pretty surprised a dancing banana got a girl in the first place, however you do have some good moves.

but then again, you could have teeth like mine

·
"The Dancing Banana Man"
7,760 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Innes said:
I'm pretty surprised a dancing banana got a girl in the first place, however you do have some good moves.

but then again, you could have teeth like mine

Yea .. i got a girl, i love her very much.

My first gf in three years, my last gf was killed by a drunk truck driver @ night on the way to my house, so i just dont wana lose her cuz i love her so much!

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
bobme said:
I dono, he called me
LOL
I would hope he is really a she?!?

Anyways, its good to hear that you too are happy now

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.