These colours don't run !
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im grinning so much..i could eat a banana sideways

hammertime

·
Registered
658 Posts
It always amazes me when a team plays like relegation fodder all season, then a new manager comes in and all of a sudden they raise their game. As Andy Gray called him "the hero of the day" Nigel Reo-Coker, wheres he been all season? And then he has the audacity to dedicate his goal to Pardew, what a total tosspot, if him and the rest of the team got themselves up for it like yesterday when Pardew was around maybe he might not have got the sack. The same goes for Zamora, as he had his nose put out of joint when the 2 argys signed, he was the one gobbing off to the papers about how he was going to "do" whichever player had told Pardew it was good for the club that they had signed the pair.
I dont want West Ham to go down, but I bet they dont play like that every week.

Did Robert Green get man of the match by the way because he should have.

Rant over thanks for your attention.

·
4,895 Posts
steady on old boy...although i do agree with what you said,maybe utd were to blame for not taking us seriously.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Yeah I bet you would say that if Newcastle were beaten by , say for example , Sheff Utd.............. gotta love those underdogs.
Man U lose to Arsenal. We draw with them at Highbury.
Man U lose 1-0 to West Ham at the Boleyn ground. We beat 2-0 there.

Conclusion: Newcastle are the best team in the league. Simple

·
DSFR FF3922
5,021 Posts
The west ham players should be ashamed of themselves!!!

The lazy f*cks cant be assed to play under pardew, but as soon as they have a new manager too impress they pull their fingers out of their asses...

Why couldnt they have done that 3 months ago?

·
Registered
3,052 Posts
Yeah I bet you would say that if Newcastle were beaten by , say for example , Sheff Utd.............. gotta love those underdogs.

[/quote]

And we beat you 1-0

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The west ham players should be ashamed of themselves!!!

The lazy f*cks cant be assed to play under pardew, but as soon as they have a new manager too impress they pull their fingers out of their asses...

Why couldnt they have done that 3 months ago?
YOU NEED A HUG

back to normal this weekend i guess

·
Registered
658 Posts
steady on old boy...although i do agree with what you said,maybe utd were to blame for not taking us seriously.
West Ham won fair and square, im not disputing that, but I think the players should be ashamed of themselves because if they can put in a good performance like that against Utd then they can do it every week, theyve been cheating the west ham supporters.

EDIT... I cant watch the link to youtube coz my work computer wont play videos

·
Registered
658 Posts

[/quote]

If you didnt have 73 players injured im sure you would be champions, seriously.

·
4,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[/quote]

West Ham won fair and square, im not disputing that, but I think the players should be ashamed of themselves because if they can put in a good performance like that against Utd then they can do it every week, theyve been cheating the west ham supporters.

[/quote]
well you know what they say...no competition,no play. watford,charlton etc bring us down to their level but united brought us up to theirs as did chelsea who were lucky to beat us 1-0.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts