Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am getting a 194 gallon tank (60" long by 30" wide by 25" tall). It is the perfect tank. I wanted a tank that gave my fish more room to turn around. I dont know if I'm gonna put piranhas in it. I like them, but thats all you can put in a tank. I like variety. I think I'm going to put a sailfin marble cat, a silver arowana, and maybe a peacock bass. I am so excited! Do you think that is too much? Yayyyyy!!!!

·
Registered
696 Posts
naked women is my opion, i am sure many will think the same!

·
Registered
696 Posts
i want to get a 300 galon tank and out one guppy in it. Actually one sweet ass tank would be a 125 gallon with about 300 neon tetra with an antic(sp) bulb in it and all the fixings. A huge shoal if fish is freaking sweet looking. Especially them cause they shoal and they all would move in one way and what not.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
FeederFish33 said:
yeah uh, i think im gonna put cool fish in it. I really want a silver arowana, could I keep one in there?
That is a monster tank man and not a bad deal. Nate should hook you up phat with that wet dry filter!
I dont know anything about arowanas.....sorry :sad:

·
Captain Britannia
4,817 Posts
i wish i could fit a tank that size in my living room but am restricted to 48'' but i am going to go depth so getting a 48x20x20 i could fit upto a 84'' long in my dining room but im never in that room so would never see my fish.
good luck with the tank nice buy and enjoy
dixon

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow nice sized tank, too bad I'm stuck with a 30. But I'm a beginner and happy with it. I recently inheireted 14K and trust me the idea of getting a large tank floated round my head but I feel bad spending blood money.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'm getting a 150 gallon too, which is quite the improvement up from my 33 gal!! The 33 will be my breeding tank for livebearers (guppies, mollies, platies, swordtails, etc.) and I have a 10 gal to raise the fry. In my 150 gal, I'm getting 2 silver arowana. No one offers me any advice on what I can keep in there with them. I was thinking that I might get an oscar, but some people think they'd kill eachother? Who knows, I guess I'll have to find out for myself. I would highly recommend arowana, they are beautiful and graceful and a pleasure to watch grow up
They are also said to bring fortune and fame to their owners. (myth?) I just can't wait. I spent $300 canadian on just the glass walls alone... I need to get everything. It's going to be so expensive. Any advice on filters/heaters/canapy/everything?
thanks

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
i went from a 90gal to a 180gal. i couldnt be happier with my 180gallon. i would turn that big tank into a mixed pygo tank.

im glad to see your up with the big boys now!! :smile:

·
Dodge City
10,070 Posts
Lucky Luciano said:
Iwent from a 20 gallon to a 55 and thoght that was big enough. But i just brought home a 120 gallon I just bought off of Winkyee.
As I sit looking at a big empty spot in the living room.

Enjoy the tank Lucky Luciano I loved it.
I think I'll be getting for a 75 for my bigger Rhom , I was over looking at them today.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts