Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im getting the 180 from james y whoo hoooo
the toffee pimp is very happy his gf(yes the toffee has settled down) lol and his gf mom for fathers day are getting my the 180 wait till yall see the setup ima have a toffee pimp inside like an air stone a little pimp with a purple suit and a hat with a money clip and gold teeth air stone lmao!!!!!! just had to tell someone im pumped caribes?terns? geryi? piraya? the possiblilities are endless any suggestions?

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
You could TRY a spilo tank, but personally I dont think the toffee pimp has what it takes. LoL.

~Dj

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
InSinUAsian said:
You could TRY a spilo tank, but personally I dont think the toffee pimp has what it takes. LoL.

~Dj
i think u may be right dj lol have u had that many losses? and do they actually schoal or just live in the tank together u know what i mean? im still debating i got plenty of time thet tank has to get here and get cycled b4 i add my p's i think ill add like 50 neon tetras just to see how it looks ill use them to help cycle maybe some terns and caribe i cant think i like so many

·
Got Rice?!?
2,648 Posts
They school pretty well when they want to. Other times they chill in thier own little spots. Spilos are not easy to have in the same tank. I currently have one seperated away from the others due to fin injury. I expect to reintroduce him proobly in another week or two.

~Dj

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
InSinUAsian said:
They school pretty well when they want to. Other times they chill in thier own little spots. Spilos are not easy to have in the same tank. I currently have one seperated away from the others due to fin injury. I expect to reintroduce him proobly in another week or two.

~Dj
see i dont know if i wanna go through all that crap i think a mixed pygo will be best of both worlds only other thing is geryis but they arent fat anough to me theyre too compressed
so far im thinking maybe 3 caribe , 2terns/rbp,and1piraya(but they expensive as sh*t) i think i want at least some caribe nad terns what else damnit decisions

·
Me except the eye color
6,210 Posts
Geryi all the way bro. You wont be dissapointed by their actions. The only draw back on them are the compressed body. Like you, i like the thickness. If you want something out of the ordinary, Geryi shoal is the way to go. Trust me, if i had a bigger tank i would keep my Geryi. By far, the are one of my favorite fish.

·
OPEFE
10,249 Posts
Get up to 10-11 Caribas for your 180g (believe me you won't regret) or go for the mixed pygo tank (5 Caribas, 3 Yellow Natts <Terns> and 2 Piraya)!

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Mr. Hannibal said:
Get up to 10-11 Caribas for your 180g (believe me you won't regret) or go for the mixed pygo tank (5 Caribas, 3 Yellow Natts <Terns> and 2 Piraya)!
2 piraya in a 180? isnt that pushing it?

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
o snap its eric said:
Not really, i would be more worried about your Pirayia trying to kill each other. iI heard they are ruthless towards each other
IVE HEARD THAT 2 I MIGHT CRY MY 200$ fish kills each other i wonder why that is te are pygos hmmmmmm frank?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.