Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
im offended and this is tastless,take it down &#33
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
the toffee is settling down on august 1st just wanted to share with u guys ur like family a fucked up dysfunctional one but i love yall especially innes lol

august 1st the toffee has to bronze his schlong lol but im ready and cant wait i love my gf i might even post a pic of her here .......2nd thought hell naw yal are brutal lol

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
it all goes down hill from there

j/k
i'v been married for 1 1/2 years now and love it good luck and hope everything goes well
especially the wedding night dont drink to much or it wont rise to the occasion

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,830 Posts
Holy $#!t are you serious? Thats the last thing I ever figured you to do. Guess you cant be a pimp no more. How long were you with her before making this decision? Anyway, good luck man! Hope it all goes well.

·
Beautiful One
8,798 Posts
congratulations

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
I dont know whether to congradulate you or wish you luck!!
jk

CONGRATS man
She must be a real jewel to finally make you settle down. Just like they say.. only a superwoman can hold and lockdown even the best players in the game. Much props to Mrs. ToffeePimp

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
garybusey said:
Yeah man Congrats! "Sign your Pitty On the runny Kind"... Your the first guy I've seen with a Pootie Tang quote AWESOME Flick... but again man caongrats!
lmao!!!!! a very underated movie it was funny as hell!!!!!!!

·
4,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Judazzz said:
Congrats Toffee: best of luck for the both of you

Are we all invited to the wedding? I mean, we're family! Dysfunctional, but still family
of course yall my family from the crossdressing innes to the incest loving p45 to the never can stay on 1 fish eric(my 1st guy i talked to on pfury great guy)!!!! to the always goin to another state zilla

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.