Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i going to be getting a 350 gal full set up stand top and bottom and a built in filter in it...
im going to get it for $700 he was asking 950 4 it so what do u think.. or should i to get it 4 less. he just wants to get rid of it...but i will see i will try to get it 4 like $500.

·
Registered
715 Posts
well i going to be getting a 350 gal full set up stand top and bottom and a built in filter in it...
im going to get it for $700 he was asking 950 4 it so what do u think.. or should i to get it 4 less. he just wants to get rid of it...but i will see i will try to get it 4 like $500.
not a bad deal but less is alawys better.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
very good deal :nod:

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
thats a great deal if you ask me....my tank was 500 for a 180 brand new so I think its a good deal depending on condition of the equipment

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thats a really good deal IMO. The cheapest I have seen them new is around $900 and that is just for tank. But you should always try to get a lower price so you can have a little extra cash for your fish.

·
Registered
8,568 Posts
As stated, a 350g set up for $700 is a very good deal. Of course, if you can get it for less, that is even better! Good luck!

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
As stated, a 350g set up for $700 is a very good deal. Of course, if you can get it for less, that is even better! Good luck!
thats a sick deal if you ask me....theres a 360g plywood tank for sale here in winnipeg...i dont think it comes with anything....like 600$.....so you got a sick deal man...

·
Registered
376 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well so far the update is his wife wants him to just give it to me as a house gift. sence im tryin to bye one and she is my brooker. or sell it to me for $500 or less.. and the tank was only used 4 one year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts