Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,462 Posts
u get Cooler skulls...when u hit 100..i think

or was that at 500?

i dont know really all i know is i need ALOT more posts before i get those really cool colored ones like HArley

G

·
usmctowgnr, the morning after you hit 100 posts, you will wake up to find a marching band playing "Hail To The Chief" on your front lawn. Your neighbors may not appreciate it, but it's what makes this site special.

I missed your other thread before the lock. If you want to get back at your ex-girlfriend, there are several websites set up specifically for people to post compromising pics of their ex's. I'm at work, so I am blocked from most of these sites,

Edit: Come on dude you know the rules. Dont post sh*t like that! Keep it off this site.

· ...just back for a bit to catch up...
5,969 Posts
usmctowgnr said:
Huh?
[snapback]843789[/snapback]​
Just ask our resident CNN-post-whore-reporter, Fido.....He'll tell you everything that happens AND he'll give you pointers on how to be an exclusive member of the "Banned Forums".

Take it from me though, do your best to stay AWAY from the "Banned Forums" and do what Death in #'s does....post short statements followed by smilies. You'll be sure to hit a 1000 in no time :laugh:

· Registered
468 Posts
i think you just get more gray skulls

· Registered
479 Posts
You get to have access to the 100 club sub-forum on this site. Its pretty cool, it has pics of the females on this site wearing lingere and nice g-strings. When you get to 200, you get entered in a raffle for a date with one of them (of course after you submit your picture and they approve). You dont get anymore perks until 1,000 posts at which point you then have to have sex with Mr. Harley while he conducts a water change!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.