Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Was up you guys dang its been a while i kinda got side tracked any ways i got a quick question for you guys I'm just making sure but if i put a Sanchezi Purple variant in a 55 its no prob right i talked to Pedro from aquascape and he said sure no problem but wanted to get everyones inpu and some tank suggestions such as decorations etc. would be nice thanks alot

·
Banned
45 Posts
YOUR FINALLY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!

YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Itl be great. Imo, how bout a fully planted tank of all sorts? Then grab the smallest sanchezi you can get..& raise him up, plants incld.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
True true but my experience in taking care of live plats is HORRIBLE!!!! i don't want to risk going on a long vacation and comin home to a tank with high p.h. and nitrates cause a plant died you know what i'm talking about but the suggestion was nice if i get better then maybe

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Dont worry my man just be sure to get the right light, and what not IMO sanshezi are way more aggressive with driftwood and plants!!!
good luck man nice 2 see ur back!

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
depends on the theme you like

I personally like sand tan/black
black backround
few pieces of driftwood
few plants
few rocks

good luck with your setup

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
how the f*ck ^ do u keep a good planted tank i always got dead f*cking plants btw i heard getting a plant light is to bright for p's there 4 they will go into p*ssy mode

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hmm nice set up but taking care of plants is something i dont want to do bad experiences with them and i want to leave some open space if i have the tank half of it with stuff like driftwood etc. and the other half open would it affect the sanchezi

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm wEll be sure to get a powerhead at least and whats the filter and stuff ur getting

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
don't know all that now me and a close friend going to Pets Mart over the weekend to get some supplies hopefully

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
let me guess FROOGLE lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts