Piranhas Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i am back from my vacation and broken hand. all and all it was a very good vacation accept the broken hand. got drunk a lot and spent way to much money

here is what happened to my hand when i was in florida we went downtown and got drunk and then i sorta spilt a drink all over the place so one of the boncers thought it would be a good idea if i left but you see i didn't think it was a good idea so i decked him. put him out cold then i relized it is now time to go so we took off. when i got home i was like man my hand doesn't look right. so i went the week with a broken hand and it was like 4 times the normal size.

got home to halifax and they had to rebrake it and reset it man that was fun in itself. so anyway had a cast for the last 3 weeks that why i havn't been posting or anything. it was my left hand and me being left handed makes it hard to do a lot of thing.

oh yea i didn't stop and get any fish on the way home because my hand was bothering me and i wanted to get home so i could get it looked at.

anyway hope everyone has been doing well and you will see me posting away again.

Croz

·
reasonably awesome
7,613 Posts
HOLY sh*t

oh man you knocked the fuckin bouncer out cold AND broke your hand at the same time--didn't know that was even possible! You wicked m**********r

Man I'm glad I don't visit bars when theres people like you around

awesome that your back nonetheless

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
glad to see you back Croz
heal up quick and drink some beers to kill the pain

·
Beautiful One
8,799 Posts
well when you go a week it heals wrong and they have to rebrake it and that is what happen to my finger in 6thgrade none of my family believed me it was broken

·
I Have No Fish but I Have Japanese Girls On My Ava
18,487 Posts
Welcome back Croz..
I was wondering what ever happened to some of the previous slut posters.

Hope it heals fast man!!! You have a lot of catching up to do..

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Welcome back man! Too bad you broke your hand as you couldnt stop by and have some beers on me!

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
That's a great vacation there! Good thing you got that hand taken care of. I fractured my foot one time while I was at Penn State. The doctors there gave me some advil and an ace bandage. The foot never healed right. Still hurts sometimes, and that was 6 years ago.

Being left handed sucks!

Something like 45% of all mice are supposed to be left handed. But, they will easily change hand preferences if it makes it easier for them to get food. i think 10% of humans are lefthanded. When Native Americans thought that they had a left handed baby, they would tie the baby's hand to it's crtadle until it became left handed. Robert Deniro is left handed!! I could go on and on, but it's time for me to go to bed.

Welcome back!

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahaha there are people like me. it is called a boxers fracture the way i did it. anyway he was pritty big but i still put him out. oh yea here are some picts so this thread isn't useless.

·
"The Video Pimp"
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hahaha i actualy got it wile i was down there. it was hard going watch shopping it hurt every time i took one off or on. then i found one that fit nicly over my hand i was like good sh*t this one will be very good. bought it!

·
Registered
106 Posts
bouncers suck. they are all pricks. fricking think they are secret service wannabes or something but they are nothing but lame security guards.

anyways your hand looks pretty fucke d up. hope that was all worth it!

·
5 TIME CHAMPS
19,142 Posts
Croz said:
hahaha there are people like me. it is called a boxers fracture the way i did it. anyway he was pritty big but i still put him out. oh yea here are some picts so this thread isn't useless.

fat bastard hand

·
Piranha Expert
4,309 Posts
AHHH Croz is back!!! EVERYONE HIDE!

WELCOME BACK MAN!!! i hope your hand gets better. im glad to see you kicked his ass

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.