Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well since I am back, I just wanted to say sorry for spamming. But to get to the point, I have been at the gym more and found this GREAT energy drink. This thing had me BOUNCING off the walls, and is great for cardio or weight lifting workouts. No sugar/calories/ or carbs also. Check it!

Also, I will have a video of myself in this thread breaking a personal free weight squat record tomorow.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Filo said:
Well since I am back, I just wanted to say sorry for spamming. But to get to the point, I have been at the gym more and found this GREAT energy drink. This thing had me BOUNCING off the walls, and is great for cardio or weight lifting workouts. No sugar/calories/ or carbs also. Check it!

Also, I will have a video of myself in this thread breaking a personal free weight squat record tomorow.
[snapback]854807[/snapback]​
what lb record did you break?

· Indianapolis Football
11,384 Posts
hmmm, your name is Filo, huh ?

doesn't ring a bell....

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
ChErRiEliPz510 said:
So your telling me it gives men energy?? (*goes and order a 12 pack for RZ*)

[snapback]855121[/snapback]​
I'd be careful with it ... that is unless you want him jumping off the walls if the energy isn't used up FAST. Yea, he drank one can ... and I think had trouble going to sleep that night ... and we're talking like 12 hours after he drank it ...

· .pocketful of sunshine.
13,589 Posts
Its not good to drink something thatll get your heart racing and then do a cardio workout which already increases your heart rate. You keep going along that route and your gonna give yourself a heart attack. I dont care how young you are.

· G'Dam Mudda Fokka
2,928 Posts
he bought it at Gold's Gym ... but I'd imagine you could buy it from any gym company. I'm going to check out Bally's Total Fitness in a bit, so I'm going to see if they sell it there as well ... it's a major energy drink to burn fat, so you're not going to find it it any grocery store.

· Registered
5,089 Posts
Ms_Nattereri said:
Its not good to drink something thatll get your heart racing and then do a cardio workout which already increases your heart rate. You keep going along that route and your gonna give yourself a heart attack. I dont care how young you are.
[snapback]856057[/snapback]​
she's right. think ephedrine.

· Registered
10,778 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Ms_Nattereri said:
[snapback]856057[/snapback]​
That might explain when I was on the eliptical machine, and BARELY pedaling my heart beat was registering in at 180bpm...

anyways I just got back from the GYM and I am REALLY upset I couldnt get the weight up.

Not sure exactly the ammount of weight on the bar, cus all the weights were metric. I just slapped FOUR 25KG plates on each side of the bar+the weight of the bar is 45lb. So i guess total was about 485lb???

I tried, but because of my imperfect/shitty form, couldnt get it up there, but because I knew what I was doing, and know how to get outta there, I just let the bar roll off behind me. It scared a few people nearby cus nobody every does that, but I was OK.

When I figured, I better stop trying to squat the weight, I was getting natural roid rage (MAD) and just DEADLIFTED that bitch 3 times. The first video is me tying to squat, and the last to are the 3 deadlifts.

Enjoy the carnage...please don't poke fun, I tried hard.

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=IMG_0027

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=IMG_0032

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=IMG_0033

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.