Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
I have finally finished my tank it is completely set up top lights and all after a grewling month without a top nor lights i am now in buisness
BUT....i have a little problem....they dont mind the light they seem to be swimming around more and enjoying themselves a little more but i cant help but notice now that they are swimming between the tank and the heater.....what should i do i plan on getting a few heater gaurds but they seem to really like swimming in between that and that glass repetitively
i really dont want them to get burn scars of any kind thanks to some of you rading this they apparently look like perfect p's anyway do you have any suggestion??? BTW i will have pics as soon as i borrow my buddys cam again most likey tomorrow...

Thanx and

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
all i could really suggest is buying heater gaurds. If u have alot of decore trying blocking it off so they cant get behind there. Iv never had this problem even with small fish.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Heater guard is fine
or
raise the heater near to the surface and place it horizontally
and as close to filter outlet (pressure) pipe as possible.
Just make sure it won't get emerged.

Harry

·
AQHU RULES
4,609 Posts
mine use to do that also but then as said i moved the heater to the top of the tank and they didnt bother with it after that

1 - 4 of 4 Posts