Piranhas Forum banner

Do you like Invision Board or Ikonboard better?

• Invision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ikonboard

• Dont Care

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please remember I have not done anything with Invision yet to me it seems smoother and "cleaner"....

·
joey'd is da man
14,077 Posts
I like this board the best, it is faster.
However there are still things that need tweeking, once that is done it will kick ass!

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
I guess, the good ol' Ikonboard was still capable of dealing with the amount of members pfury has.
But to me, Invision is a worthy successor: better looking, but still pretty much the same feel - especially compared to pfish (not to bring them down, they're doing a great job over there, considering they have more than 3000 members and no serious trouble with their transition and adjustments), but the feel is rather different and hard to get used to...

Anyways, X you made a good decision going with Invision: keep up the good work

·
The ASSMAN
20,469 Posts
Judazzz said:
I guess, the good ol' Ikonboard was still capable of dealing with the amount of members pfury has.
But to me, Invision is a worthy successor: better looking, but still pretty much the same feel - especially compared to pfish (not to bring them down, they're doing a great job over there, considering they have more than 3000 members and no serious trouble with their transition and adjustments), but the feel is rather different and hard to get used to...
Carefull Jonas, I said the same thing, only speaking about the "feel" of the board and some got the wrong impression.

Great job Xenon. You continue to impress me. I think this new format, or whatever it is called, looks great and feels almost the same.

·
Registered
496 Posts
This board is kicking ass now Xenon, even more than before.

I take that back about the color scheme, I'm getting attached to it.

Keep up the good work. Always a pleasure to be part of the staff here.

·
Registered
27,223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
This scheme is actually the default skin....I will be working on getting a new skin but I kinda like the blue and white..... its been snowing a lot today, plan on doing some work and gettign some kinks out later tonight ...

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
I like the whole new format minus the few glitches here and there. Like people have been saying it does seem to go a lot faster and smoother. Good lookin' out Xe!

·
Registered
394 Posts
Yeah man, this style is cool. Pretty similar to the old one so for the most part it's easy. And the colors are cool too. To me the most important thign is the content, which isnt changing, so whatever's easiest to run is best for everyone I guess.

·
.pocketful of sunshine.
16,831 Posts
" I like how you can see the top posters in "My Assistant" "

You just like it so you can keep tabs on the future post whores....tsk tsk tsk!

·
rhombeus
3,659 Posts
GREAT JOB!!!

·
...just back for a bit to catch up...
6,193 Posts
...im not sure what the difference is...i haven't been on Pfury long enough to FULLY experience everything, but it does look a lot better...and i think its running smoother...however...i must give xenon and most of the admin crew their props for doing this...kick ass job!

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
BDKing57 said:
Pfish is probably going to be losing some members with that new format... I dont like it that much.
As has been explained several times it is only temporary. We are working on a much nicer look, but these things take time and we ask that people be patient. From the last desing you'll know that it will be quality and relatively bug-free, well hopefully!

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
well i hope i can get back on there soon. To make change, you need to make some sacrafices. It seems like the Piranha hobby has tripled in the past year because of the work done at Pfish and know with this board up and running, the community is continuing to grow.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.