Piranhas Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checked out my lfs today and they had a baby manuelli marked as "Black Piranha", only $40 too. I can't beleive they can't tell the difference. Wish they had him a few weeks ago when I bought my Rhom from them.

·
Registered
22,692 Posts
Well, most of us didn't know about the differences either on the day we signed up here...

It's easy (or should I say cheap?) to make fun of someone's else's ignorance, but doesn't it make a difference or improve things? Nope, never has, never will.
Educating does however.

·
Truffle shuffle!!!!!!!
18,887 Posts
dam i would picked that up in a heart beat.just get a divider foir now and a tank later and make room

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Too bad this store is 90 mins away from my house. I might go back on tuesday and pick him up.

·
Registered
1,971 Posts
most workers at lfs r very under educated on fish. i know of one person at lfs who knows anything about fish (she breeds discus). i did not know that much about keeping fish until this site. i totaly agree with what judazz said

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
4cmob said:
go for it. thats a steal to say the least.
[snapback]837788[/snapback]​
So do I. I didn't know a thing about P's until I started reading/posting here, but I just expected that this store would have noticed the clear distinctions between him and the other Rhoms they have in the store.

I have a feeling he will be gone by tuesday, they sell alot of Rhoms at this place.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BIGBLOCC 455 said:
Where are you located? Damn it I'll snatch that lilsob ^.
[snapback]838556[/snapback]​
I live in mass, but the store im talking about is in Providence RI, a little to far for you i think.....

·
Skankzilla
18,324 Posts
What was the size? Some fish stores just mark fish as what the importers say, trying to know every fish in the world would be crazy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts